Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments go here. So, did you enjoy Lois' dream?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hot! Hot! Hot! You've got Lois's voice down pat. clap I can hear her speaking your lines. Great job! I love that her thoughts of him are keeping her up. She tries to think of the blur, but how can you dream about someone you've technically never really seen? I love that she knows the truth in her dreams but doesn't believe it. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Her dreams were of Red and Blue, but it wasn’t the Red-Blue Blur. It was red and blue checked shirts.
I love it when Lois fantasizes about the Blur and somehow it ends up being Clark she's thinking of...

“I’m right here Lois,” came the voice at her ear again. No this is supposed to be the Blur. “But I am the Blur, Lois.” No, that would just be too perfect. My life isn’t so perfect. Things don’t go so easy for me. Besides if it’s true then there is no Mr Right cause the Blur just has all Clark’s relationship baggage.
The truth is staring her right in the face, and she just can't see it! Well-written bit here.

“I know you like to wear it, Lois.” His voice was still a whisper. “You can put it on if you want.” All the time he spoke he was dipping his head slowly. Now she was pinned against the kitchen table. She slid her hands over his shoulders and linked them behind his neck. His lips tasted sweet, like vanilla. “Mmmm. Wild Cherry.” Clark mumbled against her lips.
blush Nice dream here... I could see this being Red K Clark... but without K -- wowza!

If he was ever to act like that for real, rather than just stare at me with that ‘take me’ look, God help me.
I'm right with you, Lois. thumbsup

Such a fun fic! Can't wait for more! hyper
(and there totally needs to be a nfic version... wink )

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Smoking hot! [Linked Image]

It's funny how Lois always mocked Clark's shirts but she loved to wear them every chance she'd get. wink

Originally Posted by mozartmaid
I agree! hyper hyper

Andreia

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Hot! Hot! Hot! You've got Lois's voice down pat. clap I can hear her speaking your lines. Great job! I love that her thoughts of him are keeping her up. She tries to think of the blur, but how can you dream about someone you've technically never really seen? I love that she knows the truth in her dreams but doesn't believe it. smile

Does she know the truth? Is her subconscious trying to tell her something? Ot is she just fantasizing, (like most women do) that her boyfriend/hubby is also Superman?

I love it when Lois fantasizes about the Blur and somehow it ends up being Clark she's thinking of...

smile

“I know you like to wear it, Lois.” His voice was still a whisper. “You can put it on if you want.” All the time he spoke he was dipping his head slowly. Now she was pinned against the kitchen table. She slid her hands over his shoulders and linked them behind his neck. His lips tasted sweet, like vanilla. “Mmmm. Wild Cherry.” Clark mumbled against her lips.
blush Nice dream here... I could see this being Red K Clark... but without K -- wowza!

Red K Clark (when he hasn't reached the limit of 'criminal') is sooo sexy.

Such a fun fic! Can't wait for more! hyper

LOL. This is the n-fic version ... although it never really gets quite hot enough to move to the n-fic forum, but it pushes the boundaries a bit!

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Wow! Smoking hot! [Linked Image]

Thanks

It's funny how Lois always mocked Clark's shirts but she loved to wear them every chance she'd get. wink

I love pictures of Lois wearing Clark's shirts. The first time she did it ... it's like she's branding herself as Clark's property. *sigh* And when she wears his football jersey ... it even has the name Kent on the back. It's like she's declaring to the world who she belongs to!

I agree! hyper hyper

Andreia

Hopefully what I post will be good enough for you.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard