Description: Lois is determined to wait for Mr Right, but it’s so hard when the gorgeous guy who sits opposite looks at her like he wants to take her ‘right now’.

Mr Right or Mr 'Right Now'

Comments: I'm posting this after encouragement in the Season 9 spoilers thread. I originally wrote this in April 2011. Wow can't believe it's so long since. It's not great writing. I think it was my first attempt at 'sexy/romance' rather than 'plot'. It takes place in the Season 9 kind of time frame when Lois and Clark's feelings are emerging but not yet acted on. It's pure WAFFyness and sexiness. PG-13, not quite into n-fic (but your mind could take you there ... if you wanted).

Disclaimer: Smallville, Superman, Clark Kent, Lois Lane and all other character and place names are owned by DC and/or The CW. I own nothing ... except my fantasies -- which frequently include Clark/Superman.

Prologue

Lois was tired.

Tired of meaningless one night stands with the wrong guy.

Tired of short-term relationships gone bad.

She wanted a solid long-term relationship with the right man. No more flirting with every gorgeous guy, no matter how much he smiled at her or flattered her. She was saving herself for Mr Right.

Oh, but it was so hard when the gorgeous guy sat opposite would give her those looks. When he’d stand beside her and peer over her shoulder, his head next to hers, his mouth inches from her ear. When he’d brush past her on the way to the copy machine. She knew what he wanted and the thought made her heart race. He wanted her ... right here ... right now. But there was no indication that he wanted a ‘relationship’

So, she had to be strong. It was Mr Right ... or not at all.

She just had to find a way to resist Mr ‘Right Now’.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Yes, it's a very short Prologue. I know. It's just meant to be a teaser so I'm not expecting any comments (although if you want to ....) The chapters do get (a little) longer, but if you are looking for intense plot and deep, meaningful writing then this is not the story you should be reading. You should be reading Band of Blue. I will probably be posting this 40 chapter epic soon. Yeah ... epic! That's what I called it. For ME 40 chapters is epic, and for Smallville fanfic too ... and other factors make me class it an epic. *sigh* I'm promising to post too many things at the moment. There's no time left for writing!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."