Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#252763 04/18/14 11:00 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
blush

It's been forever since I've written for this fandom, but hey, on the off chance that I can help make some money for this place, why not? I just changed my name from Cape Fetish, and if you still don't remember me you can find a little of my work here or here or here . Though keep in mind those are at least 5 years old, and I like to think I've improved a bit since.

Fanwork Type: A fanfic!
Details: AT LEAST 1,000 words. It could certainly be longer with the right idea.
I am willing to include: Lois and Clark at any stage in their relationship, WAFF, WHAMs, fluff, hurt/comfort, deathfic, nfic, any fuzzy feelings you need to experience or demons you need exorcised.
I am not willing to include: nextgen fic, nfic about anyone other than L/C. That's about it. I'm open to new experiences.
Any further information: As per the example, I'm a pretty slow writer, but I will do my best to get this done within a month of the auction ending.

Feel free to message me with any questions/comments/concerns.

Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
#252764 04/22/14 01:00 PM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I'll start this one off ($1 is starting bid).

Do you prefer a prompt setup or a challenge-type setup?

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#252765 04/23/14 06:09 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
$2!

Molly
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
It looks like my last bid was lost. $5

CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks ladies! To answer your question, Christina, a challenge sounds fun, but basically whatever the winner wants to do! I can write from a prompt, challenge, list of things wanted and not wanted, ect.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I'll increase the bid to $10.

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
WINNER:

Lynn S.M., at a bid of $10. Congratulations!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Aww, drat! I should have checked in sooner! Congratulations, Lynn!

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Sorry, Christina. I had hoped that by placing the bid about an hour and a half before deadline, I wasn't "playing vulture." As I compiled the list of currently-winning bids, I saw that this auction was a real bargain, especially when I read the description at the beginning and realized that MetroChumpy is the same person as Cape Fetish.

MetroChumpy, you have my permission to post the story you write on the MB, so Christina and other can enjoy it, as well. (I'm not sure whether I needed to grant that permission, but I figured it's better to cover my bases.)

Joy,
Lynn

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Aw, thank you Lynn. That was something I was going to ask you; Since it's your story you could have kept it all to yourself if that's what you wanted.

And thanks everyone else for bidding, too. It means a lot to me to help this place out however I can!

Jessi

Lynn S. M. #253291 04/29/14 11:23 AM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Sorry, Christina. I had hoped that by placing the bid about an hour and a half before deadline, I wasn't "playing vulture." As I compiled the list of currently-winning bids, I saw that this auction was a real bargain, especially when I read the description at the beginning and realized that MetroChumpy is the same person as Cape Fetish.

MetroChumpy, you have my permission to post the story you write on the MB, so Christina and other can enjoy it, as well. (I'm not sure whether I needed to grant that permission, but I figured it's better to cover my bases.)

Joy,
Lynn

No worries. sloppy I'm looking forward to seeing this stories once they're finished (and trying to get my story started posting).

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard