Next Thread
Print Thread
#252766 04/18/14 11:16 PM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Fanwork type: a Fanfic where H.G. Wells intercedes early and prevents the soulmate curse from being a problem in their emerging relationship? How does that effect it? It is unknown how long this story will be word-count-wise, but it is expected to last until the end of Season one at the longest.

The winner of this bid will have a deciding say on which direction this story takes. From the early relationship of the Fox and Lady Loisette to when the reveal will occur. Just about everything is on the table. Nfic, or not (there's at LEAST two turning points on this one), it's up to you. They will also get a shout-out as a co-creator during and after it is finished.

Just about everything is on the table for a story of this sort, it's your call. There is only two things that are set in stone, H.G. Wells shows up and shows Lois her past lives and she and Clark go back in time to change their curse. The only possible "no" is WHAM. In those instances, they will need to be talked about in detail before I'm ready or not for it.

It's unknown when this will be ready but I'll try not to hold back on this one like I do my other stories. IOW, the winner will have input almost immediately but posting the story will depend on how well I can get that particular segment finished (as well as RL with a toddler and 7 month old.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#252767 04/22/14 05:48 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'll start off the bidding at $2

Molly
D
Merriwether
Merriwether
D
I increased this to $5 yesterday but looks like that was lost in the upgrade. The new look is great! Thanks for everyone's hard work on getting this accomplished!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
WINNER:

Dawn, at a bid of $5. Congratulations!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Congratulations, Dawn! I'll be looking for your message. laugh

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard