Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#252738 04/16/14 01:19 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Fanwork Type Details - Assistance, guidance, brain-storming, editing, writing tips, betaing on the bidder's story.

I'm thinking the bidder might be someone who has always wanted to write an LnC story, but for whatever reason, stopped short of actually posting. (Or has posted a story and not really been satisfied with the end product.) The story could be at any stage - from a few ideas to notes to passages actually written, but the author feels as if s/he needs some help to gain the confidence to post it.

Story length - Up to 3500 words (If the bidder wants a story longer than that, I will help with the first chapter.)

I am willing to include - Almost any type of LnC story. Anyone familiar with my stories will know my strengths and weaknesses ie I'm better at romance than horror. wink

I'm not willing to include - It will be the bidder's story, not mine, so I won't be directing the plot. However, I think I would struggle to write Clark as a villain, or even have him act boorishly or dishonourably for no good reason. I also don't think I'd be good at either Lois or Clark happily in a relationship with someone else.

Any further information - Regardless of my level of input, the story will be the bidder's story - s/he will have the choice to post it on this or any other boards. S/he will have the choice to submit it to the archives. S/he will receive the FDK. There will be no expectation that my contribution needs to be credited in any way.

Corrina.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I *think* Lynn's reply disappeared. She bid $5 if I'm remembering this right. Lynn?
wave Michael

Last edited by Darth Michael; 04/27/14 03:44 AM.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Michael,

Thank you for noticing. I'm just getting started looking at the new and improved(?) version of the MB. My post had indeed disappeared. (It makes me wonder just how many other posts have gone missing. I am glad that the MB was backed up prior to the start of the updates; I'm hoping the restore process worked properly and that the only lost posts are ones made in the past day or two.)

I had indeed bid $5. I had also stated that I knew from personal experience that Female Hawk is a fantastic BR: thorough, gentle with her criticisms, and encouraging of new authors. The works of mine that she has beta-ed have always been much improved by her input.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You're welcome!
I didn't bid because of the new-author pref in Corrina's offer.

barring that, I'll gladly offer $10

Michael

EDIT: Corrina's game. My offer stands at $10

Last edited by Darth Michael; 04/27/14 09:52 AM.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
WINNER:

Darth Michael, at a bid of $10. Congratulations!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I won! Oh boy, now I don't have a good excuse for procrastinating.
wave Michael

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard