Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#252739 04/17/14 02:18 AM
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I don't write in this fandom any more, so I can't offer fic - but I can offer my services as a BR, if anyone's interested.

Fanwork Type Details I will BR one fanfic of length up to 15,000 - 20,000 words (or two shorter fics no longer than that combined).

I am willing to include: Commentary on plot, characterisation, story flow, pacing; spelling, punctuation and grammar; and to brainstorm ideas if you need.

I am not willing to include: I'll be honest: certain types of story don't interest me as much. So if your story is action-heavy and doesn't focus on the characters, doesn't have character or relationship development etc, I'm going to find it harder to be engaged. You're likely to get a better return on investment if your story focuses on friendship or romance, or hurt/comfort, or resolving a breach between the characters. Relationships don't have to be Lois and Clark focused; if you want to write a Lex-Lucy romance, for example, goofy that's fine by me. However, I'm also not that interested in full-blown nfic, and wouldn't be able to give you worthwhile feedback on that sort of story or extended scene.

Any further information: I work best in Word and emailing drafts/comments back and forth. However, I can also be available to brainstorm via IM by prior arrangement.

Oh, and it doesn't have to be an L&C fic: if you happen to write in the DW, Sherlock or Lewis fandoms, I'm happy to BR for that - just PM me before bidding to check that your concept and/or character focus is going to be something I can work with. For example, if you want to write about the life and times of River Song, I am most definitely not the BR for you! blush

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#252740 04/22/14 01:07 PM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I don't even have any stories in the works right now, but I can't resist bidding on this opportunity. I hope that if I win my muse will swing by for a visit.

I'll start the bidding at $5.

Joy,
Lynn

#252741 04/24/14 07:38 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/raises to $10/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#252742 04/25/14 12:57 AM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
A Darth Michael story with the BR-ing assistance of Wendy? That is a story I want to read! <Lynn bows out of this auction> Good luck, Michael; I hope you win this one.

Joy,
Lynn

#252743 04/25/14 07:52 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
eek clap

dizzy Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
eek clap

dizzy Michael
Well, either the upgrade or Michael changed his previous post. My response to was also lost. Um... I think Michael's bid was $10, so I'll up it to $15, as I'll probably need a Beta to read the story being plotted up by Michael. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Virginia, you're right. I *think* I also had a text response in there.
wave Michael

Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
WINNER:

VirginiaR, at a bid of $15. Congratulations!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
dance I won? Really? Wow! Thanks!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard