Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#239031 04/25/14 04:36 PM
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
As Annette has just posted in Fanfic-Related, there were major problems with the boards upgrade. The company did not manage to complete the process today, after taking a lot longer than they had said, and in the process managed to mess things up. Everything is fine at the moment - however, the boards will need to be shut down again tomorrow (Saturday) evening, from around 7:00pm Eastern US time. The upgrade should be finished by midnight Eastern tomorrow - but that is if all goes well.

The auction is scheduled to close at 1:00pm Eastern on Sunday. In the light of the longer shutdown today, and the unanticipated shutdown again tomorrow, should we extend the auction?

If we extend it until Monday, I would be able to end it either at 8:00 am Eastern or around 8:00 pm Eastern. I know that these times may not be particularly convenient for people in other countries, so I'd like to know what people prefer. Please vote on the following options!

Just a fly-by! *waves*
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
More time is ALWAYS desireable so I put 8pm (EST).

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
The poll seems to have been lost as a result of the boards upgrade. However, before the closure the option of 8:00pm on Monday evening (US Eastern) was winning by a long way. Unless there are major objections, this will be the new closing time for the auction.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard