I will provide 100x100 icons/avatars. What you get will depend on how much you donate.

Basic pack: $3.00

Three avatars. Send up to three pictures. If only one picture is sent then three different avatars will still be done. Send two pictures and one of them will get two avatars (or maybe the third avatar will be a combination of both pictures)

Examples:

1 picture - 3 different avatars

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

3 pictures - 3 different avatars

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Additions: $2.00

- Three more avatars (send up to another three pictures if you wish)
- One gif avatar (specify a particular movement or scene)

Examples: (some websites have lower kb level than others so quality can sometimes be better than other times)

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Package examples:

Donate $5.00 and get 6 Avatars
Donate $7.00 and get 3 Avatars plus two gif Avatars
Donate $9.00 and get 9 Avatars plus one gif Avatar

Full range of Avatars, Desktops, Story Banners and more can be found here .

Time frame:

I'm estimating here, but should only take a couple of days. Gifs will take a bit longer if you are including them in your package.

Limitations:

I'll make Avatars from any picture you send which is PG or below.
If the picture is from a show I have on DVD then I may decide to get a better quality version to work with direct from my DVD.
I can only make gif Avatars from shows/films I have on DVD. Rather than give you an exhaustive list I'll tell you that I have most Superman stuff, lots of Super Hero, Action, SciFi and Fantasy stuff.

Message me if you have any questions.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."