Print Thread
#252785 04/20/14 06:40 PM
K
Kaylle Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
K
I haven't been around here much lately, so I'm not sure if folks know who I am anymore. But I had such a great experience in this fandom for so many years that I want to try to give something back! So I am offering one story.

Fanwork Type Details (size, etc): One story, at least 1000 words. I'll take a prompt if you have one, or you can pick from one of the half-finished stories languishing in my wips folder.

I am willing to include: I'll take a prompt if you have one, or you can pick from one of the half-finished stories languishing in my wips folder. I am generally better at relationship stories and introspection.

I am not willing to include: I don't really write explicit nfic anymore, but I'm willing to write it obliquely when the story calls for it. I would prefer to write about Lois and Clark rather than supporting characters. I would prefer not to write deathfic.

Any further information: I am a very slow fanfic writer, so it may take me a little time to put out a finished product. I will shoot for one month but it may be more like two. I will keep the winning bidder apprised of my progress (you can even have spoilers if you want them).

I'm okay if more than one person wants to team up to win this, as long as you can agree on what you want!

#252786 04/21/14 02:51 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hmm, do I remember you?? Maybe just a little wink The thought of you writing a little L&C is just waaay too tempting for me to pass up. And you know I can assign you a story ... That's been done before! <g>

Soooo $10 to start?

Tracey smile

Kaylle #253226 04/28/14 08:21 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
WINNER:

Traceylynn, at a bid of $10. Congratulations!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard