Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#252761 04/18/14 05:15 AM
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'm ready to bid, but where do I do that. I understand the bidding is open. On the post of the offerer?

confused
Artemis
O.K. I got straightened out about the timing, but there is still the question of do you just post on the Thread the offerer started?

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#252762 04/18/14 07:09 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Bidding will open on Monday in the evening. As the bidding instructions post says:

Once the auction opens, you may post bids on the fanworks you’re interested in winning.

• Please post your bid as a REPLY to the offer
  • Bid in increments of at least $1. Your bid must (obviously) be higher than the previous bid
  • If you are making the first bid, the minimum bid will be $1
  • In the unlikely event that two bids of the same amount are posted at the same time, the one that appears first will be valid, and the one below it will not count; if you made the second bid of the same amount, you must bid a higher amount to be the leading bidder
  • At the end of the auction, all threads will be closed to new replies. If you were in the process of posting a bid at the time but have not actually clicked post, your bid will not count. If you had clicked post but the forum was closed to new replies while your reply was being processed, it will not count. Sorry! Only bids that appear on the thread at the time the threads are closed to replies will be valid
Until the auction is open, all threads in this forum are closed to replies (except by moderators) - this is to prevent bids before the auction opens.

Between now and Monday at 1:00pm Eastern US time, we would encourage people to keep posting their offers - once this folder is closed to new threads on Monday at 1:00pm, no new offers can be accepted.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard