Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sue S. Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Like Liam Neeson, I have a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long fanfic career. Skills that provide entertainment for people like you. If you don't want to bid on a story from me, that will be the end of it. But if you're the highest bidder, I will write for you. Surely there's a missing scene out there that you've secretly wanted to read. Or maybe there's a conversation that you've long yearned for Lois and Clark to have. That's my offer -- you tell me what you want them to talk about and I will give you at least five pages (roughly 2500 words) of banter, flirting, revelation, sexual tension, or even nfic (or all of the above).

I'm willing to write just about anything but kidfic. And any nfic would have to be L/C only. (That Cat/Jimmy story will have to wait.)

Currently I'm in the midst of a major home remodel, so I won't be able to really start writing until after May 5.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Woohooo, I got here. I want to kick this off with a bid of $5. I know it will go up. What I would really like is a sequel - well sort of - to Fire Drill. I'm dying to know how Clark resolves the fire between them.
I'm sure there will be more bids since your writing is so good.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I'll make it $10.

Joy,
Lynn

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I bid $15!

Clark: "Lois, you know, I really hope someday that you learn, that sometimes what it seems like people are doing isn't what they're really doing."
Lois: "What are you, a fortune cookie?"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Speaking of Liam Neeson, how about a Lois and Clark version of "Taken"? Lucy is living in California (maybe San Diego) and goes with girlfriends down to Baja for a weekend. Lois goes down to rescue her, unbeknownst to Clark. (This is season 1 or 2 where she doesn't know he is SMan)
So Clark has to go down to Mexico to get all of them out. Of course, he can go undercover and speaks perfect Mexican Spanish. (Shades of Anton?)
Anyway, whatever you want to do, I bid $20.
wink
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ok--huge fan (obviously thumbsup )....

Walks up and plunks down $25

Have a bit of an idea...best friends--realizing it's so much more--as those pesky carolers go away at the end of SG (that window scene--so much potential laugh )

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
And I have too many ideas running around in my head, half-formed at best, so I won't include them in my post. But I will be bidding $30.

Clark: "Lois, you know, I really hope someday that you learn, that sometimes what it seems like people are doing isn't what they're really doing."
Lois: "What are you, a fortune cookie?"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
WINNER:

Magical, at a bid of $30. Congratulations!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard