Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
*sigh* One of the few comics I actually HAD on my pull list. As many probably noted, #50 (digitally) had a romantic storyline between Clark and Lois as an essential part of the story. It definitely is not a story that they could have done between Clark and Lois in the current continuity.

They've cancelled the digital story to replace it was "Infinite Crisis" which is based upon a free-play multi-player online Battle arena. I get the feeling there won't be a lot of Lois in that one.

source

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I saw, too, that issue #51 was described as the series finale. Even though the plot description didn't particular intrigue me, I bought it in part because it was the finale (also because Ordway wrote it). I must say that it was a disappointing note to end the series on.

The digital version of the comic was the *only* comic currently written that I have been buying on even a semi-regular basis. The rest of the (no-longer-very-)New 52 holds no appeal to me.

Ah, well. I guess that means I have more money for other things -- such as donating to the upkeep of this MB. smile

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard