Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
I read the Digital First Adventures of Superman #50, which was just released today. It was a sweet Lois and Superman (sorry, Clark per se never shows up) Valentine's Day story. The theme was what presents that got for each other. It's probably the closest in feel to the Lois & Clark show I have seen in a comic at least since the New 52 started. (All right, I'll admit that I haven't read all that many New 52 comics, but from the ones I have read and from what I know about the rest, there isn't a lot there to attract fans of a Lois-and-Clark relationship.)

As is the case with all of the Adventure of Superman Digital First comics, the story is a quick read, but I would consider it worth the 99 cents (US) spent on it. I would recommend the story to anyone who enjoys the romance between our favourite pair.

Has anyone else read it yet?

Joy,
Lynn

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I buy these when they're collected into a print copy from my LCS. There's been a few here and there where I felt there was an implied interaction between Superman and Lois or Clark and Lois but from what I saw of the preview of this one I'd say they got fairly close. I'm looking forward to it when it's in print.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard