Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
I saw a couple of days that Jesse Eisenberg has been cast as Lex Luthor in the upcoming Superman/Batman movie. I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks this is an odd choice?

I know I haven't seen a lot of his work, but I've never seen him exude the menace and evil that I've always pictured Lex Luthor to possess.
It was one of the things I liked about the casting of John Shea as Lex in Lois and Clark. Yes, most of the time you could see why the greater part of Metropolis believed him to be a good guy, but when he needed to turn on the evil, he did it in spades.

To me, Jesse Eisenberg seems like a weak choice. Hopefully he'll surprise me.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
We've been discussing this over at This Thread , but you're probably right. This is more Superman Related than Off-Topic. whinging

On that final thought, I saw something online where Jennifer Garner mentioned the Affeck family was moving to Detroit (John will be happy) for the summer to film "Batman... er... Superman with Batman movie". When someone so close to the movie makes a major mistake like that, I can see why Lynn is so worried about this film turning into a JLA film. /Yeah, yeah, Labrat, I know. That counts as gossip. I'll shut up now. blush /

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard