Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/10/12/lois-lane-comic-book-series-teased-for-2014/

If this ends up becoming a reality, I'll be sure to check it out. party

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I would too, except with the closure of not only our comic book store and the one bookstore in town which sold (a very small selection of) comics, I would have to buy it online. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
http://www.newsarama.com/19655-lois-lane-ongoing-marguerite-bennett-says-readers-get-to-decide.html

There's definitely a one issue story centering on Lois coming next year, and it sounds like an ongoing series could be a possibility if sales are good enough!

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Finally, FINALLY story I am actively excited about in the new52. I suspect it will tie into a more recent story she was integrally involved in, at least that's what the blurbs I've seen suggest. In it, she gets the Psi powers which were given to 20 people with the intention of getting their bodies ready to be possible hosts of Brainiac (a character we never saw in LnC, sadly). Lois (despite only having the powers a day or two) was able to fight characters that apparently have had the powers for years. It gave us the closest (beyond friendship) intimate interaction between her and Superman/Clark (Superman specifically as she came to his and Metropolis' aide) where he holds her hand while she figures out he is also Clark. It's among my current to buy list.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard