Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Watch Adventures of Superman and other old/rare films with Warner Archive Instant!

I just found this site! Looks awesome and I'm so excited, gonna download the two week trial and get watchin'!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Hey, neat, thanks. If anyone cares, you can listen to several years of the radio show eps here (but, boy did I get tired of Kellogs Pep commercials listening to the later ones). I'm still looking for the first few eps of the revival in 1942, "Superman Comes to Earth" and "Eben Kent Dies in Fire, Clark Goes to Metropolis" but haven't found them anywhere. Not even positive they still exist.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Is there some way that I can download the entire radio show at once?

T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
Is there some way that I can download the entire radio show at once?
You can use "DownloadThemAll" (I did) or the other program they listed on the page. Also, there are a number of sites with old radio shows available (never copyrighted or copyright expired), so you can try searching through those to see if any have a set up you like.

The site I listed is still putting up episodes - other sites have later eps already listed. At least one did, but it listed the eps alphabetically instead of chronologically, and that drove me batty. But they seem to set up streaming and one-at-a-timeish.

I haven't seen any sites with the entire series listed for download, unfortunately.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I haven't seen any sites with the entire series listed for download, unfortunately.
Nor are you likely to, unfortunately, since some of the episodes have apparently been lost.

- Lynn

T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
Nor are you likely to, unfortunately, since some of the episodes have apparently been lost.

- Lynn
I actually did know that - I should have said "entire remaining series" or "entire surviving series" or something like that.

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard