Top Banana
From Buzzfeed:

Superman rankings

*WARNING: The Dean Cain pics on here are swoon worthy!* jump

I'd have to change the order a bit at the end:

3. Tom Welling
2. Christopher Reeve
1. Dean Cain

But now I am totally curious about Superboy... what a cutie! Anybody actually watch this?

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#252252 06/14/13 01:16 AM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi MM,

Thanks for the link. I agree with you about the top three.

I tried watching Superboy, seasons one and two. I found both highly cringe-worthy. The first season was just plain awful. The second season would probably appeal to 10 year olds; it was definitely not targeted at adults. if you get a chance to try the show out for free, by all means do so, but I wish I hadn't wasted my money to satisfy my own curiosity about it.

Joy,
Lynn

#252253 06/14/13 01:23 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
Hi MM,

Thanks for the link. I agree with you about the top three.

I tried watching Superboy, seasons one and two. I found both highly cringe-worthy. The first season was just plain awful. The second season would probably appeal to 10 year olds; it was definitely not targeted at adults. if you get a chance to try the show out for free, by all means do so, but I wish I hadn't wasted my money to satisfy my own curiosity about it.

Joy,
Lynn
LOL, good to know. Perhaps I'll just appreciate the eye candy and it leave it at that. wink

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard