Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
I just heard this was happening when I saw the April solicits. Aparently that will be the last one.

I'm upset. I love that comic WAY more than the new52. It always gets multiple reads. I had been stockpiling them with the idea that I could share them with my son when he's a few years older. Now, I don't have ANY current Super comics that I would be more than happy to share with him.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This is sad. I liked it too. It was so funny! My kids love it! I have 3 & 4 and was hoping to get the others. sad but my comic book was always out. Sigh.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
frown The most recent issue was brilliant -- there were so many absolutely hysterical nods to older fans (e.g., Zod's calisthenics) that made the issue a sheer joy to read for adults as well as children. Not to mention it finally seemed to be settling down into telling a longer story; i.e., the entire book was a single story, and it was obviously a setup for a multi-issue story arc. I thought it was just getting to be really good. And it was the only current comic that I've been reading.

Ah, well. There are always back issues. I'm still trying to catch up on the Bronze age...

Joy,
Lynn

C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
I haven't actually seen the most recent comic (the comic shop I usually buy it from only purchases one copy so it's often gone by the time I get to it) but I just had to share a panel of #10 with you guys.

Superman Family Adventures #10 panels

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard