Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
According to a new article: No Kryptonite in Man of Steel article which is a rehash of the longer blurb about the article in this week's EntertainmentWeekly: Hot and Modern Superman , Clark Kent has enough to deal with in his life as an "other" he doesn't need to realize he's vulnerable. Should be interesting to see how he deals with Zod without Kryptonite. Surely they won't use the red glowing crystal in FoS again (as in SM-II). If Reeve's Superman needed a crystal from daddy to defeat Zod et al, and our Clark needed Kryptonite gas to defeat Nor et al, it does make one wonder how this new Clark will defeat Zod.

Article also mentions that Man of Steel will be released June 14th. hyper Time to start saving up to go to the movies!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Hmm. Not sure how I feel about this yet. I will need to ponder. I'm still not sure about how I feel about Cavill (that picture in the article still does not make me too happy...) but at least I'm optimistic that they're not just brushing off his character. We shall see. spider

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Moved to movie discussion
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard