Hi

This is my first time posting fic on these boards. I've been writing Smallville FanFic since June 2010 but have recently started to listen to a LnC muse which is why I've signed up here. I'll be posting my LnC stories when I can find the time to start writing them (my plot list is already pretty long).

Until then I'm going to post appropriate Smallville stories and hope you enjoy them.

Time frame: Season 4 somewhere in the first 5 episodes
Spoilers: None
Short summary: The High School Football team set up a kissing booth to make some money for charity at the local fairground.

Smallville background for non-Smallvillians: In Clark's final year at school Lois Lane turns up. She needs a place to stay and the Kents invite her to the farm where she takes over Clark's room and he has to sleep on the couch. She thinks he is a naive, farm-boy nerd. He can't stand her - she's bossy, stuck up and rude.

Due to the nature of the story (taking place over five consecutive nights from Tuesday to Saturday) I’m going to be posting to match that. You are going to get REAL TIME UPDATES! (Well, approximately – you get one per night till Saturday)

Part 1: Tuesday Evening
Comments

Part 2: Wednesday Evening
Comments

Part 3: Thursday Evening
Comments

Part 4: Friday Evening
Comments

Part 5: Saturday Evening
Comments

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."