Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#251599 04/12/14 02:18 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Sorry for the fake-out on the Superman sighting - I thought I'd be able to get up to his next actual appearance in the story, but didn't quite make it. He'll be there soon, though. cool

#251600 04/13/14 02:10 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I knew this had to do with Church Construction. So, what happened with the demolition site? My guess, corners were cut, people bribed to look the wrong direction, being that it was supposed to be 3 months, and it had only been two. But the real question is why? Why would Church want to use TOO MUCH explosives to get rid of this building? huh Did it use to belong to Lex Luthor? wink

Too sad that Linda King beat Lois and Jimmy to the site of the accident. What's going on with Superman? If he recognized Lois's source guy (I forgot his name), then it doubtful that he's an imposter. So, what happened to poor Clark during the last 5 years? What did Trask do to him?

mecry

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#251601 04/16/14 05:32 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh my gosh, I made someone cry, I'm an evil writer!!! dance

Anyway, why would I bother to come up with a second construction company when I already had one ready and waiting? Yeah, they're in the midst of a lot of trouble. After all, something run by the Churches wouldn't stop at just a little government contract scam. laugh

#251602 04/16/14 06:01 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by ColleenMA:
Oh my gosh, I made someone cry, I'm an evil writer!!! dance
rotflol

And I'm not crying. I just got a little something in my eye, which made it tear. It happens whenever I think of what might have happened to Clark. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard