Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments go here. Hope you enjoyed it.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hehe! laugh The trip down memory lane was fun! laugh

Thanks for the laugh! cool

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Really enjoyed your story--and appreciated the extra bit of background info you provided at the beginning, thanks smile

“Come on Smallville. Smelly stuff ... for a girl ... no imagination.” Lois turned and flounced away.

Clark caught up to her and stopped her again. “You take all the hot water when you shower, I’m just stopping you from taking all the soap too.”
Loved all of the witty banter between them when they were young...really fun to read! This part was great hyper

Lois felt her heart quicken strangely. Clark’s fingers gripping her arms were tight and strong. She felt short of breath and at that moment she noticed where they were stood. Clark’s eyes followed hers and he looked up to see the plant dangling above them. They glanced back down at each other in shock and stared, unable to move.

Moving almost simultaneously they pushed away from each other.
Really enjoyed them starting to discover each other...what a fun stage in their relationship clap

“I totally agree.” Lois felt herself drifting as Clark lowered his mouth once more. As they floated, slowly, up the stairs to the bedroom Lois wondered if she’d ever get Clark to actually wear his Christmas present.
Great ending--perfect!

Thanks for posting...Really enjoyed it!
Laura smile

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Cute! Great banter. I love how you capture their voices so well, especially here:
“Come on Smallville. Smelly stuff ... for a girl ... no imagination.” Lois turned and flounced away.
clap

As they floated, slowly, up the stairs to the bedroom Lois wondered if she’d ever get Clark to actually wear his Christmas present.
Oh, she has to know that he will... if only to have her take them off him.

I loved the juxtaposition of the new WAFFY Christmas with the old bickering one. Fun!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks to everyone who read and commented, Hopefully some of you noticed that you don't need to know anything about Smallville to enjoy the story.

Originally posted by mozartmaid:
thumbsup
Thank you. I tried to make each flash back match in some way with the present. Glad you noticed that.

Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
Hehe! laugh The trip down memory lane was fun! clap
Yeah, well. When you don't know a girl very well what's the easiest fall-back present. laugh

As they floated, slowly, up the stairs to the bedroom Lois wondered if she’d ever get Clark to actually wear his Christmas present.
Oh, she has to know that he will... if only to have her take them off him.

I loved the juxtaposition of the new WAFFY Christmas with the old bickering one. Fun!
Thank you. Although there was always a little link between the present and the flashbacks they were otherwise very different because of the change from hate to love.

Thanks to all the commenters. Merry Christmas,

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard