Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments go here.

So. The story is finished. If I'd been writing this a year or two earlier (specifically during my maternity leave) then it probably would have been much longer, especially this last chapter. I skipped over a lot of time in earlier chapters and then skipped over days in this final chapter too. Some scenes I condensed when they could have been written out. But I write so rarely now, only often enough for an update every month or so, rather than weekly, plus I made a new years resolution on 1st Jan this year to finish off my 2 Smallville fics by the end of this year.

I'm half done smile . The other is now on the way, although I don't see it being done in time, but at least it will be much closer.

Epilogue will follow in a day or so.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, this is a jam-packed part. Lot's happening. razz . She's standing in the way of Clark finding his true love.)

*No spoilers!

"So … Clark. Who is this lovely lady?" came the charming voice of the Captain.

"This would be Lois Lane." He grinned down at her, love shining from his eyes. "The Commodore's daughter."

Clark heard Ollie's shocked intake of breath as he looked back up. "This is the missing daughter?"
Sure, that intake of breath is because she's the commodore's daughter and has *nothing* to do that they used to be fools in love themselves many years ago.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Nope. I don't know Ollie.
CLARK: Nobody called him Ollie.

"We are to rendezvous with The Planet, and hopefully The Kandor, on the edge of the Phantom Zone. It should take us a little over a day. From there we mean to take Isla de Muerta and the Pirate King." Ollie turned to look at Lois. "Within two days, Miss Lane, I hope we can reunite you with your father."
Another name drop. Is the Phantom Zone like the Bermuda triangle?

"Kal, my boy. Good to see you." He stopped to swipe at an attacker. "When I heard of Corbin's treachery I was most distressed. Be assured he is no longer a crew member."

Clark lunged and stumbled, pushing a pirate away. ‘He called me Kal. He doesn't know that I'm Clark, that I deceived him.’ "You marooned him?" Clark guessed. A fitting punishment and turnabout.

"No. I shot him."

Clark choked. "What?"
Kryptonian... er... pirate Justice, Kal. He expected it.

"No. Zor El. There are enough of us …" he chased after the older man "… we could capture him. He will face trial." Clark knew he'd been given the task of eliminating the Pirate King many months ago, and he had come to accept that, but the fortuitous circumstances gave him an opportunity to do this correctly … morally.
There's our Robin Hood... Our Boy Scout...

"My betrayals," Zod choked out on an unbelieving laugh. "I think your memory is failing old friend. If I recall, it was you who betrayed your family." Zod stepped down from the raised platform and set his piercing gaze on Zor El. "It was you who turned to piracy and left your brother. Left your wife. It was you who led the attack on Governor's ship." He began to pace forward, his face menacing.
Is this when Lionel realizes that his wife cheated on him with Zod because his son and Zod look like twins? clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Yes, this is a jam-packed part. Lot's happening.
Very much. EVERYTHING happens (gets dealt with) in this chapter

There seems to be a too many cooks in the kitchen happening with this crew. No wonder Jimmy's confused. What they really need is a filthy rich, genius guy with lots of fancy weapons to tell them what to do... or actually, just do it. Hmmmmm. I wonder where they can find one? Port Gotham?
Yeah. No-one seems to be the 'natural' leader, but both Ollie and Lionel are 'presuming' to be. Where's that sexy Kryptonian when you need him?

Oh, stuck on a desert island.

<<TOTAL ASIDE: I just finished S6 and loved the parts with Oliver and the JL battling Lex and his 33.1, but I can see why Batman was never brought in. I'm disappointed to see that the new Arrow show doesn't use the Oliver from Smallville. frown >>
I absolutely love the episode which first shows them all working together as the Justice League. It's a whole lot of awesome. I feel the same about Arrow too.

"Victor," he called as he descended the steps from the bow. "Starboard. Look starboard. It's there. Rock shaped like an 'orses 'ead." He continued on and arrived at the captain's cabin in under a minute. He knocked on the door and waited.
Yea! Jimmy for saving the day! Boo! Jimmy for rescuing Lois and Clark from their beach island holiday.
Yup. Dual-edged sword isn't it. Somehow I think Lois and Clark are also going 'Yeeaaah/Boooooo'

"No," she squealed as his hands reached out for her chest. "Please no!" She began her desperate attempt to flee again when his fingers reached round and began to tickle under her arms. "Clark, stop." This was what she'd been running from. "No." He increased the pressure "Please, ha ha." The laugh began to bubble up in her. She increased her wriggling, trying to escape his heavy body draped over her. "Aaargh, ha ha ha ha." She twisted around, trying to turn over. He held her tightly, grinning in pure joy.
Yes, life on the deserted island is full of hardships and sorrow.
Such sorrow, such hard work. It's a real burden being marooned with your soul mate.

A quick look at her own clothes revealed a different problem, the cotton clinging to her body, quite see-through.

"Lois!" his eyes darkened. She knew that their flirtatious chase through the sand and water had been leading to this eventuality, but now that it was here her heart quickened, as it always did at Clark's attentions.
Yeah, that's the problem when one walks around in a thin shift. On the other hand, razz . She's standing in the way of Clark finding his true love.)

*No spoilers!
No spoilers ... all right. Although I never personally fell for Lex's innocent act. [Linked Image]

"So … Clark. Who is this lovely lady?" came the charming voice of the Captain.

"This would be Lois Lane." He grinned down at her, love shining from his eyes. "The Commodore's daughter."

Clark heard Ollie's shocked intake of breath as he looked back up. "This is the missing daughter?"
Sure, that intake of breath is because she's the commodore's daughter and has *nothing* to do that they used to be fools in love themselves many years ago.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Nope. I don't know Ollie.
CLARK: Nobody called him Ollie.
clap </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you. Epilogue now .... go. Go. GO!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard