Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments here please. Keep to the g-fic only when doing direct quotes and be careful when referring to the n-fic bits.

Thanks

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, my, that just whetting my appetite to wonder what else there might be on the other boards (still waiting for my password to read them).

hyper I was right about Lois and Jimmy! Of course, they weren't having affair. Please, Kal! Blood loss to his brain doesn't do this man any good whatsoever.

I liked how Lois defended her honor regarding Jimmy. It wasn't any of Kal's business, especially since he STILL hasn't learned to knock. I love that it was seeing her as a teacher which made him lose the last bit of his control. clap Oooh. She's a good girl? Nothing better than a girl good on a pirate ship! LOL. When you mentioned 'surrender' you meant it literally. I don't think she said one word after he started to kiss her. And they think only men lack self-control. Ha!

It does make me wonder where we'll go from here. How will Lois and Kal/Clark save Commodore Lane? And if they do, what will happen to them? Will she wait in Port Metropolis for him as he travels the world on a navy vessel? Will anything happen to the ex-Governor and power-hungry Lex? Or will Lois and Kal blissfully not come up for some fresh sea air for days?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<<fans self>> Yes, that's a bit more spicy over on the Nfic side. I got the impression on the Gfic side that they didn't do more than cuddle, was that what you wanted to convey? Okay, you can strand Lois and Kal on a deserted island now, as long as they send Jimmy off in the row boat to go for help. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Well, my, that just whetting my appetite to wonder what else there might be on the other boards (still waiting for my password to read them).

hyper I was right about Lois and Jimmy! Of course, they weren't having affair. Please, Kal! Blood loss to his brain doesn't do this man any good whatsoever.
Of course. Who would ever think that Lois and Jimmy were doing anything like that? Oh. Corbin ... and Kal ... hmm, well Corbin is a jerk and Kal is just too overcome with hormones.

I liked how Lois defended her honor regarding Jimmy. It wasn't any of Kal's business, especially since he STILL hasn't learned to knock.
Nope, and he's not going to. Otherwise we'd miss all these wonderful scenarios.

When you mentioned 'surrender' you meant it literally. I don't think she said one word after he started to kiss her. And they think only men lack self-control. Ha!
Yup. Surrender was literally. And it was NOT in reference to the pirate attack in the previous chapter, even though there was a surrender there .. it was all done with by the time this chapter came around.

It does make me wonder where we'll go from here. How will Lois and Kal/Clark save Commodore Lane? And if they do, what will happen to them? Will she wait in Port Metropolis for him as he travels the world on a navy vessel? Will anything happen to the ex-Governor and power-hungry Lex? Or will Lois and Kal blissfully not come up for some fresh sea air for days?
Lots of great questions. They will ALL get answered, this is not a story where the main plot gets resolved but some side plots are left dangling. I think I round everything off nicely.

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
<<fans self>> Yes, that's a bit more spicy over on the Nfic side. I got the impression on the Gfic side that they didn't do more than cuddle, was that what you wanted to convey? Okay, you can strand Lois and Kal on a deserted island now, as long as they send Jimmy off in the row boat to go for help. wink
LOL. Are you still going on about a deserted island. Tut Tut.

Working on appropriate 2 versions of next chapter now. Should be up soon.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard