Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So, more comments?

Just thought you might want to know that the next two chapter titles are 'Attack' and 'Surrender'.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, "shift", huh? Would this be applying to what women used to wear under their dresses and another name for nightgown? Or work shift? /after reading/ Sigh. The latter.

Once her canvas bag had been appropriated she headed for her cabin … Kal’s cabin, she corrected. She struggled with her bag and clothes a little while trying to open the door and ended up tumbling over the threshold suddenly when it freed.
I'm guessing it was because someone had blocked the door.

As she stood up straight and raised her head she encountered the muzzle of a pistol pointed directly at her. She dropped her clothes in shock and stumbled backwards, fearful for her life, but as she gathered her wits she realised that the pistol was held by Kal.
Paranoid much, there, Kal?

He grabbed his thin sheet and pulled it up and over his shoulders covering his bare chest.
No wonder had the door barred. He sleeps in the buff.

Under other circumstances she would consider this the perfect opportunity for seduction.
What experience does Miss Lois have with seducing a man? Does she know what exactly she's getting herself into? Usually women of that era were quite naive, especially about men... and how they differed from women.

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw some movement from the bed.
And a strange knocking sound made from Kal hitting his head against the wall.

After that we will be on opposite shifts and you will have the cabin to yourself each night.”
And that's supposed to be a good thing?

“But I’m not sure how safe I will be without a strong, handsome pirate to protect the door while I sleep.”
Strong would be important, but handsome won't help her safety much.

Kal took a step forward and lifted a hand to her neck, carefully picking up one curl and moving it to the side. He bent his head placing his lips to her flesh and then began to drag the strap of her nightgown over the smooth curve of her shoulder. Moving his lips to follow he placed sweet kisses in a trail down her arm. She turned her face to look over her shoulder at him. Their eyes locked and she smiled. “Clark.”
/Fans self and clears throat/ Well, her seduction isn't working. She needs to try harder. [Linked Image]

KAL: hyper Oooh! Oooh! Can I guess? Cloe knows Kal.

Lois strode slowly across the deck. Resting on the barrier at the Port side she gazed out into the ocean. Kal watched her. She was wearing the cream brocade dress again. He supposed that she had changed once she’d completed the inventory.
Well, women of her station are used to changing for dinner.

How he would have slept tonight, in the same cabin as her, he had no idea.
Sleep? Nah! It's over rated. Although, there's one know cure for insomnia... [Linked Image]

And, it seemed that the reaction his body had to her was becoming permanent.
Let's hope his pirate clothing is quite loose then.

He almost thrust himself away from the wheel ready to stride down the steps and take her in his arms but a movement at the other end of the deck suddenly shocked him back to reality.
What? They were alone on the deck?

He turned back, desperate to know what was happening. He finally allowed himself to recognise the sailor: James Olson, Jimmy. His eyes narrowed in anger.

Lois had become fast friends with Jimmy while she was still in disguise. Had that friendship progressed now?
Oh, really? Jimmy? [Linked Image] Kal, has your desire stopped blood flow to your brain? He's 15! And despite being too flirtatious for her own good aboard this pirate ship, Lois would never choose a 15 y.o. over you.

As they left the deck and away from Kal’s view Lois sent up a silent prayer that Kal would spend all night thinking of her.
Really, Lois? He's steering the boat. Wouldn't it be better that he *wasn't* thinking of you too much, so the boat didn't get run-aground?

It's heating up quite nicely now.

Just thought you might want to know that the next two chapter titles are 'Attack' and 'Surrender'.
Well, since "Shift" wasn't what I was hoping for, I'm guessing "pirates ahoy". Oh, dear. That wouldn't be good for Miss Lois.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
So, "shift", huh? Would this be applying to what women used to wear under their dresses and another name for nightgown? Or work shift? /after reading/ Sigh. The latter.
Awww, dissapointed eh? It actually also referred to a 'shift' in the relationship as they nearly kissed.

As she stood up straight and raised her head she encountered the muzzle of a pistol pointed directly at her. She dropped her clothes in shock and stumbled backwards, fearful for her life, but as she gathered her wits she realised that the pistol was held by Kal.
Paranoid much, there, Kal?
He's slept facing the door with his hand on his pistol every night ...

He grabbed his thin sheet and pulled it up and over his shoulders covering his bare chest.
No wonder had the door barred. He sleeps in the buff.
hyper Oooh! Oooh! Can I guess? Cloe knows Kal.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good guess ...

How he would have slept tonight, in the same cabin as her, he had no idea.
Sleep? Nah! It's over rated. Although, there's one know cure for insomnia... [Linked Image]
No idea what you are referring to.

He almost thrust himself away from the wheel ready to stride down the steps and take her in his arms but a movement at the other end of the deck suddenly shocked him back to reality.
What? They were alone on the deck?
It was late evening ... most men were below deck in the Pit, gambling.

He turned back, desperate to know what was happening. He finally allowed himself to recognise the sailor: James Olson, Jimmy. His eyes narrowed in anger.

Lois had become fast friends with Jimmy while she was still in disguise. Had that friendship progressed now?
Oh, really? Jimmy? [Linked Image] Kal, has your desire stopped blood flow to your brain? He's 15! And despite being too flirtatious for her own good aboard this pirate ship, Lois would never choose a 15 y.o. over you.
Of course the desire has *cough* diverted his blood flow away from his brain.

As they left the deck and away from Kal’s view Lois sent up a silent prayer that Kal would spend all night thinking of her.
Really, Lois? He's steering the boat. Wouldn't it be better that he *wasn't* thinking of you too much, so the boat didn't get run-aground?
Oh dear. How would Kal explain that to the captain.

Well, since "Shift" wasn't what I was hoping for, I'm guessing "pirates ahoy". Oh, dear. That wouldn't be good for Miss Lois.
LOL. You might be surprised ... but then you could also be very correct. There's another ship on the horizon ...

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard