Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments go here.

What do you think to the situation now? How will Lois and Kal cope with this arrangement?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooops. I'm behind. Let's see, Kal knows Lois is a girl and so does everyone else, including his uncle the captain, who's a bit crazy. Right?
“Kal. She can sleep in your cabin. As you discovered her it is your responsibility to keep her safe from these ...” he swept his arm and his gaze over the crew, “lonely seamen.”
But what about Kal? He's a lonely seaman. He can't save her from himself, oh, wait. He's Clark. Of course he can.

“Oh!” came a shout from across the deck. “Find her some suitable clothes from the booty in the hold. And bring her for supper at my table after sundown.”
This is what confused me. Did they treat her as upper class because she looked upper class, or just because she was female? I mean, is it from her voice or diction that they knew she wasn't some escaped scullery maid or something? Or is it just because the pretty dress Kal found for her made her look upper class?

As he stood there shocked at finding her in a vulnerable state she had been unable to stop her mind from recalling the look of *his* bare chest.
Um... are you *sure* this is a SV based fic? Because this Kal reminds me more of LnC Clark than SV Clark. Although, this Lois seems more SV, probably because of the long hair.

“Well, my lady,” he spoke, the rough edges of his voice grating on her a little. “I would say that Kal chose well. Very well indeed.” At the slight flicker of his eyes she glanced to the side and her heart missed a beat when she saw Kal stood there. He was still, and calm. His expression was unreadable.

‘Kal chose this dress personally!’ she thought.
And here I thought Zor was referring to the woman.

Was he disapproving of her, or was he remembering finding her naked in his cabin earlier?
I'm going to go with "both".

“Maybe I want the richest husband of all Zor El.” She had taken to calling him that part way through the meal. “I want to capture the Pirate King.”
Nope, that sentence is all truth. First clause wasn't true but she offset it with a "maybe". Second clause all true.

Ahhhh, so "Zod" is the pirate king. Yes, I can understand why Zor was so offended by her suggestion.

Back at the door to his cabin he paused momentarily. The memory of her body came unbidden to his mind and he quelled an unfamiliar feeling as quickly as possible. He opened the door and then stood in shock again. He’d done it ... again.
Really? Again? Kal! [Linked Image] Hasn't someone introduced 'knocking' to you, yet?

“Goodnight, Kal.” Kneeling on the floor she drew back the blankets on his pallet and slid in.
Presumptuous much? Did he even OFFER you the pallet?

And it was possible that she was a greater danger than the rest of the crew outside the door.
Oh, no. No possibility at all. It was definite.

Lots of fun! clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Ooops. I'm behind. Let's see, Kal knows Lois is a girl and so does everyone else, including his uncle the captain, who's a bit crazy. Right?
Yup that's right.

“Kal. She can sleep in your cabin. As you discovered her it is your responsibility to keep her safe from these ...” he swept his arm and his gaze over the crew, “lonely seamen.”
But what about Kal? He's a lonely seaman. He can't save her from himself, oh, wait. He's Clark. Of course he can.
Of course. Kal is a complete gentleman ... one who is rumoured to have killed his commanding officer and is currently First Mate on the most feared pirate ship!!! You think he's gonna be unaffected by the idea of her in his cabin?

“Oh!” came a shout from across the deck. “Find her some suitable clothes from the booty in the hold. And bring her for supper at my table after sundown.”
This is what confused me. Did they treat her as upper class because she looked upper class, or just because she was female? I mean, is it from her voice or diction that they knew she wasn't some escaped scullery maid or something? Or is it just because the pretty dress Kal found for her made her look upper class?
It was just a shock for most of them. She's the only female on board, so whether she looks or speaks the same as them or 'better' than them they are gonna do their best to impress her. Well, for a day or so anyway.

As he stood there shocked at finding her in a vulnerable state she had been unable to stop her mind from recalling the look of *his* bare chest.
Um... are you *sure* this is a SV based fic? Because this Kal reminds me more of LnC Clark than SV Clark. Although, this Lois seems more SV, probably because of the long hair.
I think there's plenty of both versions in my Kal ...

Was he disapproving of her, or was he remembering finding her naked in his cabin earlier?
I'm going to go with "both".
LOL

“Maybe I want the richest husband of all Zor El.” She had taken to calling him that part way through the meal. “I want to capture the Pirate King.”
Nope, that sentence is all truth. First clause wasn't true but she offset it with a "maybe". Second clause all true.
Yes. *sigh* You see through all my 'multi-layered' comments you know.

Back at the door to his cabin he paused momentarily. The memory of her body came unbidden to his mind and he quelled an unfamiliar feeling as quickly as possible. He opened the door and then stood in shock again. He’d done it ... again.
Really? Again? Kal! [Linked Image] Hasn't someone introduced 'knocking' to you, yet?
Well, as he said himself .. it's his cabin ... and he's used to just striding in.

And it was possible that she was a greater danger than the rest of the crew outside the door.
Oh, no. No possibility at all. It was definite.
She's very dangerous for Kal.

Lots of fun! clap
Thanks.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard