Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments go here.

Anyone guess the Captain correctly?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, the old governor is not Jonathan Kent, Mercantile. It's not Perry White, because he's in charge of the ship Planet. Oliver Queen seems to have a warehouse in town, so it's probably not him. So, it must be a character introduced *after* S6, or Lionel.

I wonder if Jimmy realized that Lois wasn't a boy either. I know he's naive but he warned her to be careful.

Lois gave herself away by her ankle? I know women don't show their ankles much back then, but is a woman's ankle that different? Daintier perhaps, I guess. Oh, Lois! Why didn't you cut your hair? Was it THAT important to keep it long as to risk your safety?

Zor El. Um... I don't know him. Is he like a cousin of Clark's and Supergirl? I was wondering how Zod and Lex could be both in the Governor's mansion and on board at the same time. So, Zor El isn't Zod. (Duh!) It's probably not good that Kal revealed Lois as a woman in front of him... not good for Lois and not good for Kal (who hired her). Why do I see a concubine costume in Lois's future? Either that or she and Kal *and* Jimmy (for interruptus purposes only) will be tossed on the next deserted island they pass.

Really, Kal haven't you learned anything about the Navy? If you're going to sneak a girl on board a ship as a boy, you make *her* your cabin boy, not the actual boy.

I'm not sure about Tess. She seems a bit Lana-esque, especially in her naivety about Lex.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Supergirl's dad?

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Well, the old governor is not Jonathan Kent, Mercantile. It's not Perry White, because he's in charge of the ship Planet. Oliver Queen seems to have a warehouse in town, so it's probably not him. So, it must be a character introduced *after* S6, or Lionel.
It's not a character introduced after S6!!!

Lois gave herself away by her ankle? I know women don't show their ankles much back then, but is a woman's ankle that different? Daintier perhaps, I guess. Oh, Lois! Why didn't you cut your hair? Was it THAT important to keep it long as to risk your safety?
It wasn't the ankle specifically, but a whole culmination of things that then came together in Kal's mind when she stretched out her leg.

Zor El. Um... I don't know him. Is he like a cousin of Clark's and Supergirl?
Zor El is Jor El's brother.

I was wondering how Zod and Lex could be both in the Governor's mansion and on board at the same time. So, Zor El isn't Zod. (Duh!)
No. Lex is governor (after imprisoning the previous governor who was Tess's father ... and if you saw it ... Lex is Tess's brother.

It's probably not good that Kal revealed Lois as a woman in front of him... not good for Lois and not good for Kal (who hired her).
No it's not. He realised himself immediately, but it's too late now. (Seems like every reader has the same reaction to Kal's revealing Lois in this way.)

Why do I see a concubine costume in Lois's future? Either that or she and Kal *and* Jimmy (for interruptus purposes only) will be tossed on the next deserted island they pass.
LOL. No concubine costume ... but read the next chapter to see something that could be considered similar.

I'm not sure about Tess. She seems a bit Lana-esque, especially in her naivety about Lex.
Tess in my story is not really like Tess in the series. In the series Tess is ruthless, untrustworthy, untrusting and much more. This Tess is most definitely a 'goody' but she's not all naive. She was just devastated by her father's death. She knows that Lex is NOT a good governor, but never realised how calculated his incompetence was.

Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
Supergirl's dad?
Yes. Zor El is Kara Zor El's father. So he's actually Kal's uncle.

Next chapter on the way.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KatherineKent:
No. Lex is governor (after imprisoning the previous governor who was Tess's father ... and if you saw it ... Tess is Lex's brother.
What? laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] No. Lex is governor (after imprisoning the previous governor who was Tess's father ... and if you saw it ... Tess is Lex's brother.
What? laugh [/b]
LOL! Tess is definitely female and Tess/Lex are brother and sister. Oh my goodness I'm giggling at the moment.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOL! Tess is definitely female and Tess/Lex are brother and sister. Oh my goodness I'm giggling at the moment.
Um... Ewwwww.

VirginiaR.
---
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Ahh, You mentioned 'Mrs' Luthor. No, Chloe called her 'Miss Luthor'

KatherineKent/Victoria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ahh, You mentioned 'Mrs' Luthor. No, Chloe called her 'Miss Luthor'
Yeah, totally misread that. I thought Tess was Lex's wife, so when you said she was his sister...

VirginiaR.
---
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Tess is Lex's brother.
Grr, this is the wrong way round. *bangs head on table*

Lex is Tess's brother. Tess is Lex's sister.

I've changed it above now.

KatherineKent/Victoria

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard