Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments go here please.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
Interesting start - are we in weird Pirates of the Caribbean type territory here or more historical? Is Clark going to be the plucky adventurer or the pirate king; if the latter, is Lex a rival pirate or a naval captain?

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting start. I loved the first two Pirates movies, so I don't mind a bit of a cross-over. So far, this Lois could either be LnC or SV's. "Z" I'm going guess has to do with "Zod". Where will Clark come into the story, I wonder.

Fun!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
Interesting start - are we in weird Pirates of the Caribbean type territory here or more historical? Is Clark going to be the plucky adventurer or the pirate king; if the latter, is Lex a rival pirate or a naval captain?
You will find out what roles they are taking in chapter 1, although you are not going to see the whole picture taking shape for quite a while.

In regards to the Pirates of the Caribbean there are small aspects of plot taken from the film but there's much more 'Superman' in the plot than that film. But this story is more of an adventure/romance than historical story, so you could compare it to the film.

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Interesting start. I loved the first two Pirates movies, so I don't mind a bit of a cross-over. So far, this Lois could either be LnC or SV's. "Z" I'm going guess has to do with "Zod". Where will Clark come into the story, I wonder.

Fun!
You'll find Clark in the first chapter. "Z" could very well be Zod ... but you won't know this for certain or not within the story for a while.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard