Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So. It's all done. Please comment.

As you can tell we've ended this story AU from the series. There is a sequel called A Midnight Make-out session but it's more of a drabble series. It charts the progress of Lois and Clark's relationship over the course of many 'midnight encounters' but it's quite rare that I update this and only have 4 (out of a current possible 14) 'encounters' done.

If you want me to post these 4 I can ...

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So why had she found another dollar?
Hmmm. Was fate nudging her towards the kissing booth? Or had Clark dropped it there to taunt her?

The closest she got to relief from the tension was a ride on the Sky Spinner. Letting the wind rush around her as she span in the air was freeing.
I like that her favorite ride is one mimics the feeling she'll have with Superman. clap

“One girl swooned when I kissed her. That’s what you want to know.”
Lois per chance?

“I’d rather not know, thanks. But I guess I’ll see her when you bring her home to meet mom and dad,” she replied as sweetly as possible. “When do you think that will be?” She turned to look at him with a bright, innocent smile on her face.

Clark looked confused and then turned away. When the silence began again and stretched past reasonable Lois decided to hold out an olive branch.
Hmmmm. Guess his cockiness doesn't stretch past her defense mechanisms.

“I’m not obsessing.” He frowned at her and stood up from the couch.
Liar, liar, eyes on fire!

“OK, sounds … nerdy and scientific.”
You've got Lois's voice down pat. clap

Clark stilled for a moment, as if waiting for some kind of sign. When she didn’t say anything he moved his hand again and cupped her breast.
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen him move that fast... um... with a relationship. Lois must be using mind control on him. wink Is that what the tingles are? Lois hypnotizing Clark with her kisses?

“Well, I’m not sure I got the better deal there, it is rather large, and I am all alone up there.” She teased him, licked her lips and climbed back onto his lap.
Whoa! Lois, weren't you the one who just threw on the breaks a minute ago? That's the problem with teenage hormones, one minute their sweet and the next they're a raging inferno. They better be careful or they'll set the barn on fire, and Jonathan will *not* be happy. Nor could I see M&J happy if their sweet innocent son moved in with his girlfriend in his old bedroom. No, sirree. I remember how unhappy they were when they found that other girl (Alica? -- the teleporter) in his bed.

Cute story! clap I love how you built up the desire over each night until it exploded. Lots of fun!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
This was a fun story. I vote you post the part of the sequal you have done now.

John Pack Lambert
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So why had she found another dollar?
Hmmm. Was fate nudging her towards the kissing booth? Or had Clark dropped it there to taunt her?
It was just fate. I like the idea that the universe wants them to get together just as much as we readers do. But ... Clark did try his own 'push' too by handing her the twenty!

The closest she got to relief from the tension was a ride on the Sky Spinner. Letting the wind rush around her as she span in the air was freeing.
I like that her favorite ride is one mimics the feeling she'll have with Superman. clap
Absolutely. You saw straight through my writing there. *grin*

“One girl swooned when I kissed her. That’s what you want to know.”
Lois per chance?
YUP!

“OK, sounds … nerdy and scientific.”
You've got Lois's voice down pat. clap
Thanks. I love writing SV Lois.

Clark stilled for a moment, as if waiting for some kind of sign. When she didn’t say anything he moved his hand again and cupped her breast.
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen him move that fast... um... with a relationship. Lois must be using mind control on him. wink Is that what the tingles are? Lois hypnotizing Clark with her kisses?
I know it was fast for Clark. But I wanted them to experience the undeniable draw they have towards each other. I do like the idea of Lois using mind control on Clark. *laughs evilly*

“Well, I’m not sure I got the better deal there, it is rather large, and I am all alone up there.” She teased him, licked her lips and climbed back onto his lap.
Whoa! Lois, weren't you the one who just threw on the breaks a minute ago? That's the problem with teenage hormones, one minute their sweet and the next they're a raging inferno. They better be careful or they'll set the barn on fire, and Jonathan will *not* be happy. Nor could I see M&J happy if their sweet innocent son moved in with his girlfriend in his old bedroom. No, sirree. I remember how unhappy they were when they found that other girl (Alica? -- the teleporter) in his bed.
Teenage hormones are definitely difficult to control. And yes, his parents went ballistic when they found Alicia in his room. Not to mention when they caught Lana sneaking out early one morning.

Cute story! clap I love how you built up the desire over each night until it exploded. Lots of fun!
Thanks. There's more ... if you want me to post the Midnight Make-out Sessions currently ready. Was 4 parts - part 5 finished just a few days ago. You'll see the desire and tension building up even more.

Originally posted by John Lambert:
This was a fun story. I vote you post the part of the sequal you have done now.
Ooooh. You want the sequel? I'm thinking about it ... watch this space.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi!

Although my knowledge of Smallville is non-existent, it was an interesting story. Lois was drawn to Clark just as much as he was drawn to her. Despite the cluster of tweens other girls hanging around the kissing booths.

Will there be more?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So WAFFy! I loved this story! clap

Originally Posted by KatherineKent
There is a sequel called A Midnight Make-out session but it's more of a drabble series. It charts the progress of Lois and Clark's relationship over the course of many 'midnight encounters' but it's quite rare that I update this and only have 4 (out of a current possible 14) 'encounters' done.

How is going this story? Have you posted it or are you planning on posting it?

Andreia

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
So WAFFy! I loved this story! clap

Thanks. It was a surprise to see this come out.

There is a sequel called A Midnight Make-out session but it's more of a drabble series. It charts the progress of Lois and Clark's relationship over the course of many 'midnight encounters' but it's quite rare that I update this and only have 4 (out of a current possible 14) 'encounters' done.

How is going this story? Have you posted it or are you planning on posting it?

Andreia

There's 5 parts done. In one sense it's not really an ongoing story .. just 'points' in their relationship, so I'm not rushing to write it. But, in another sense ... it is an ongoing story, and the end of part 5 is a BAAAAD place to leave it. Unfortunately I haven't written any more yet.

Do you want me to post these 5 parts?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks. It was a surprise to see this come out.
I know it was posted a long time ago but I was not into Smallville at the time. blush Now that I've watched the final seasons I'm in a quest for good (Clois) fanfic. It's so hard to find good stories in the internet... sad I'm glad we have the best quality here. notworthy

But, in another sense ... it is an ongoing story, and the end of part 5 is a BAAAAD place to leave it. Unfortunately I haven't written any more yet.

Do you want me to post these 5 parts?
If the part 5 ends in a BAAAAD place maybe it's better wait for part 6. peep

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
If the part 5 ends in a BAAAAD place maybe it's better wait for part 6. peep

Umm, Part 6, if and when I do it, will be even worse than part 5 ... so ... you really need to wait till Part 7 is done then.

lol

KatherineKent/Victoria

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard