Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments please.

Only one more night to go!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooooh! hyper Things are heating up. Absence makes the heart yearn, apparently. They both wanted each other. They both would never admit it in a 1000 years. They both noticed the tingle. clap Build on the suspense.

Was the first part from Clark's POV? I believe all the others were from Lois's. I half-expected him to be floating above the couch after that multi-Lois dream. Nah, he's not interested in her one bit. Not one solitary bit.

One question: Where's Jonathan? How come Martha was having dinner with Lois and Clark without him?

What's going to happen next? Are they going to be more friendly, aka what really happened on Smallville? Or is Lana going to return and shake everything up (aka Smallville). Or will get a real kiss! Can't wait.

Argh! I'm going to have to. I'm heading out of town tomorrow, heading into iffy internet-availability. I''ll definitely read it on my iPhone, but it might be a few days before I can comment.

Lots of fun! clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
One question: Where's Jonathan? How come Martha was having dinner with Lois and Clark without him?

What's going to happen next? Are they going to be more friendly, aka what really happened on Smallville? Or is Lana going to return and shake everything up (aka Smallville). Or will get a real kiss! Can't wait.
Jonathan was around, I just didn't have him say anything. Maybe I missed something there.

And next? Well, it's the final part - and I'll tell you that it ends AU and there's no way we can fit this back in the show wink

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Fitting things back in the show is overrated.

I liked this part. However some of the tenses seem a bit confused. Also how you use sat.

John Pack Lambert
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yup. I like going AU, especially to get Lois and Clark together early!!!

Thanks for the pointer about the tenses. I've taken a quick look and I think it seems a bit off as there is a very short 'look back' at the start of the scene, but I don't move us actually TO that time, just have Lois remembering it.

KatherineKent/Victoria

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard