Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Will Lois succumb and go for another kiss? Will she resist? And what is Clark thinking of all this?

Comments please smile

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, in this universe Lana and Clark's huge overpowering crush on her don't exist? Oh, wait, she's in Paris, isn't she? clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
So, in this universe Lana and Clark's huge overpowering crush on her don't exist? Oh, wait, she's in Paris, isn't she? evil Oh, darn.
Clark does/did have a crush on Lana, but she's just come back from Paris and is with Jason. Is he over her? Is he going to move on? Read on.

Denial? Who's in denial. I don't see anyone in denial. (Is that enough denial for you *giggles*)

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Why does Clark not see that Lois is so much better than Lana? I guess her treasing might at times make it seem he has no hope with her, but still.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Why does Clark not see that Lois is so much better than Lana? I guess her treasing might at times make it seem he has no hope with her, but still.
Well, the Clark in Smallville has a crush on Lana since like... he arrived. She sweet, girl-next-door stereotype. Lois, on the other hand, is new to town, worldly, brash, and doesn't look at him with googley eyes... and has kicked him out of his own bedroom. Unlike what often happens in LnC fanfic, he's bitter about giving up his bed. Plus, Lois is a year older and twice as smart, and treats Clark like a little kid as she rubs both facts into his face.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I guess I see how Clark would not be attacked to her, especially since she looks down on him constantly.

John Pack Lambert
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yeah, Lois bursts into Clark's life at 17 and just annoys the heck out of him. Lana is so sweet and innocent, and Clark kind of feels responsible for her seeing as his arrival on earth resulted in the deaths of her parents. Stupid boy!

It all annoys the heck out of Clark and Lois lovers ... *grrrr* why can't they (Clark and Lois) just see that their snarky banter is actually flirting?

So I wrote something that would sort it all out for me. laugh

KatherineKent/Victoria

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard