Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I hope this part answered most of your questions about Zod.

So my favorite scene -- well, actually two favorites -- Lois and Clark meeting in the kitchen and the flashback with the Elmer Fudd nightlight. I can't remember which episode or even which season (I want to say around Season 5 or 6 -- the one where Lois goes undercover as a stripper.) But she used the Elmer Fudd nightlight as blackmail material. wink

What did you think?

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Maid,

I'm Going to have to review those EPS. I don't remember any scenes like that. They say the memory is the second thing to go and mine appears to be going.

Excellent so far. Looking forward to the rest.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yeah, it was definitely one of those "character stretch" episodes for Lois. wink Erica Durance did well with it though, and made her stripping very awkward, so therefore funny rather than slutty -- especially with an unwitting Clark looking on. I looked up the ep for you -- It's season 5, "Exposed."

Here\'s a synopsis from the Smallville wiki, if you're interested.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Maid,

Okay, that's the one where the European guy tries to kidnap her. Gotcha.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard