Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
All comments, opinions and advice goes here. Hope everyone here enjoys it.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I particularly like the part where the President asks the military guys if there was ever a contingency plan and the response is "There was never a need."

Except I think that the military guys probably did try very hard to come up with a contingency plan for containing the rogue Kryptonian. That's their job, after all. Too bad they were never able to come up with one.

Hey, how come Lex Luthor knew about kryptonite but the military didn't? I guess Lex really was a genius.

C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
I debated whether or not to make them that incompetent but if you think about it if they had actually had a contingency plan for Superman in place I think the confrontation in Texas with Zod and Co. might have gone differently. I am still working on the next part so I don't know when it will get posted. Soon, I hope.

CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
Blogger
Blogger
Whew, I had to do a search to find the feedback thread, but here I am!

I loved the addition of General Lane to the story, and I really liked your expansion to this scene in Superman II. Nicely done!

C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by htbthomas:
Whew, I had to do a search to find the feedback thread, but here I am!

I loved the addition of General Lane to the story, and I really liked your expansion to this scene in Superman II. Nicely done!
htb: You made it! I'm glad you like it! One of these days I'll get the rest of it finished.

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard