Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, there you have it! I decided to give you the rest all at once, since you've been so patient with my postings of this story. smile

~~~

Coming soon, to a forum near you --

Working on two stories at the moment.

'Return to Smallville' -- What if Clark left with Zod at the end of Season 9? And what if he returned amnesiac several years later?

'Lois and Dean' -- L&C fic, alt-U. What if Tempus tossed Lois into the 'real world' where she meets up with Dean Cain?

Both are WIP... I will probably start posting the Smallville one sooner than the L&C one-- but of course, progress on both depends on how much time Real Life allows. wink

Just wanted to whet your appetite! laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Maid,

This was a woderful ending to a truly magnificent story.

I loved every chapter and I look forward to your next Smallville epic.

I hope that you take the opportunity to read my Matchmaker Series. It is posted both on the Fanfic and NFanfic boards. If you do, you need to start with Volume 1 and 1A and then work your way through.

I am posting Volume 3, 4 is ready to go and I have 5 in beta with about 100 pages of 6 complete.

Once I finish with them I may take a stab at Smallville. I would like to take a look at a JLA/JSA team up. Placed before Carter Hall is killed. I always liked Dr. Fate, Hourman, the Jay Garric Flash, Greenn Lantern, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, etc. It is unfortunate that they killed off Hawkgirl before the series. Hawkman always seemed kind of lost without her. It could be exciting.

There is also the possibility of an Avengers crossover.

Marcus has done a couple of those, but I wouldn't base it on the movie, I would use the comic universe.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Nicely done. A fun and engaging story.
I think you captured Erica's Lois' voice very well.

Looking forward to more.

Tank (who was always disappointed that we never got to see what Erica's Lois would look like in a short hairstyle)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I read your story from the beginning to the ending. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop. laugh Great work! thumbsup You moved scenes in the time frame but managed to keep it aligned with canon. And you captured the essence of the characters, it was easy to "hear" their voices and "see" their interactions. clap

Just a pity that Clark and Lois didn't get to talk about her hot memories from the future and Clark didn't get to know about it. sad But happily they can make new memories now. wink
Hummm.... no pressure but... how is your new story going? peep

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
<strong> I read your story from the beginning to the ending. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop. laugh Great work! thumbsup You moved scenes in the time frame but managed to keep it aligned with canon. And you captured the essence of the characters, it was easy to "hear" their voices and "see" their interactions. wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard