Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
OK, if I'm honest, this is the chapter I care the most about. wink How do you feel about how I handled the barn scene and then the red-K??

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think you handled both scenes very well. goofy

I really like what you are doing with Lois. dance

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by KenJ:

I’m a little unclear as to where we are. I thought there was more time between Chloe’s wedding and Lana going through the metamorphosis with the suit. Then Lex booby trapped her into absorbing the green K from the bombs on top of the DP building. Am I to assume that this chapter happened after the bomb incident and that the transfer of the green K to Davis cleared it from her system so that they could get back together? goofy

I really like what you are doing with Lois. dance
Lana's been gone for a few episodes when this story begins, as it only covers the last four episodes in Season 8. There are 4 episodes between Requiem (Lana absorbs the K) and Stiletto.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for reading! smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Maid,

I think you missed the early part of my post. Arduous is not the word to go in that sentence. It should be amorous.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by KenJ:
Maid,

I think you missed the early part of my post. Arduous is not the word to go in that sentence. It should be amorous.
Yep. Missed it. But it's fixed now. smile

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard