Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments welcome! wave

Is it just me, or is Lana annoying in whatever universe you find her in? wink

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Is it just me, or is Lana annoying in whatever universe you find her in?
TOTAL AGREEMENT!

Lana is a whiner in any universe. She started out OK in "Smallville" (I guess it took awhile for her whininess to show up smile ) but as time went on I got really tired of her "secrets and lies" talk to Clark.

Plus, she always struck me as a passive-aggressive beyotch. (Please excuse the strong language.)

Shayne Terry had a great fic, "Veritas" . In here, Clark (the L&C Clark), via an interdimensional slippage, ends up in our world - the world we have here, the "real world" of 2008. Clark surfs the internet for information about Superman and finds information about all the comic book and radio and TV and movie versions of our hero.

As Shayne says, "It was telling that in no version of the Superman story did he end up with Lana Lang."

'Nuf said.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
Is it just me, or is Lana annoying in whatever universe you find her in?
TOTAL AGREEMENT!

Lana is a whiner in any universe. She started out OK in "Smallville" (I guess it took awhile for her whininess to show up smile ) but as time went on I got really tired of her "secrets and lies" talk to Clark.

Plus, she always struck me as a passive-aggressive beyotch. (Please excuse the strong language.)

Shayne Terry had a great fic, "Veritas" . In here, Clark (the L&C Clark), via an interdimensional slippage, ends up in our world - the world we have here, the "real world" of 2008. Clark surfs the internet for information about Superman and finds information about all the comic book and radio and TV and movie versions of our hero.

As Shayne says, "It was telling that in no version of the Superman story did he end up with Lana Lang."

'Nuf said.
I completely agree! I tried to give Lana a chance in Smallville, but maybe it was the writers' fault -- they just made her character worse and worse!

I've definitely read 'Veritas' -- great fic! And that line stuck out for me as well. wink

Thanks for reading! Off to post the next part...

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard