Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Lois is so good at getting herself into trouble, isn't she? wink Thank goodness she has a hero -- and in Smallville, often more than one-- looking out for her.

Comments welcome! smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Mozartmaid,

Question - are you going to go from this to Blurring the Lines or are we going to have to go to Zoomway to read it?

I'll post my comments on this chapter after I read it.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Question - are you going to go from this to Blurring the Lines or are we going to have to go to Zoomway to read it?
I plan on posting 'Blurring the Lines' here, as I'd like it to be part of the archives of this site. Part 2 of 'Light in the Shadows' will be posted shortly.

Thanks for the interest! smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Mozartmaid,

As promised, I just finished reading. thumbsup

Love the interaction between Lois and Clark and Lois and Ollie. As usual your characterizations are spot on. thumbsup

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story and now I'm happy that I postponed reading Blurring the Lines. Now I can read them in the proper sequence. dance

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard