Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Any thoughts?

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It would be better if I had actually every watched "Veronica Mars". But I'm getting the impression that Logan is kind of a jerk. Is that right?

Also, I loved that Kara actually entered a Supergirl Look-Alike contest!

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Logan was intermittently a total jerk - while he was the romantic interest for some of the 3rd series, I really can't see it lasting.

Marcus L. Rowland
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Commenting on chapter 4 here - It seems as if Charlie Young is a decent guy, but in this case circumstances (e.g., the earthquake) led to this date being one that Supergirl didn't like.

"Do you do client confidentiality yet?" = LIKE.

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Sorry, I forgot to add a feedback for part 4, I'll change the title of this thread to feedback for 3 and 4. I think having your dates interrupted by emergencies is one of those things that goes with being a superhero / heroine, it would be unrealistic to have none of the dates go that way.

Marcus L. Rowland
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, good point about that, Marcus. It has to be disappointing for the superhero/heroine. (As we know from watching L&C, where Clark was always running off.)

What I wonder... does the superhero ever get "compassion fatigue"? Does he have an urge to say, "Ah, let the firemen handle it this time?" Because I bet that after Clark started getting really serious with Lois, he prioritized a lot more.

Regarding this fic: An earthquake is a perfectly valid reason for Kara to interrupt her date. She would definitely have to go to that crisis.

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard