These are the Superman stories I've written for canon other than Lois and Clark. To make life more complicated, all of them are crossovers with one or more other fandoms.

Stand-alone stories

Scavenger Hunt
Warren mislaid one of his toys... 100-word Drabble (Buffy / Smallville crossover)
At Twisting the Hellmouth

First Contact
LONG drabble series - the main story arc is finished but I added more stories and never really ended them so it's technically unfinished - mixing the DC universe and the Buffyverse. Mostly Batman, but Superman is in a few of the stories. 22 x 100 words so far.

Celebrity Victim
Dexter feels the heat when one of the Bay Harbor Butcher's victims is wrongly identified. Dexter (S1/S2 spoilers) / Superman Returns crossover.
At Archive of Our Own
At Big Apricot

A Matter of Respect
Some people like to be respected - and notice when they aren't. 100-word Superman Returns / surprise crossover Drabble. Warning - Character death.
At Big Apricot

Supergirl Returns
This is my big crossover series - DC Movieverse (Superman Returns, Supergirl, and the Nolan Batman movies) crossed with way too many other fandoms. The basic premise is that the events of Supergirl took place during the six years Superman was off in space looking for Krypton; a couple of years after Superman Returns another Kryptonian comes back to Earth... There are currently ten stories.

These links go to master pages with links to the individual stories and spoiler warnings etc.:
At Twisting the Hellmouth - with fan art (not by me so it's actually reasonably good) and Supergirl icons for Livejournal etc.
At The Big Apricot
At Archive of our Own

The Return - 38074 words
While Tony DiNozzo is Agent Afloat aboard the USS Seahawk, something very strange falls out of the sky, and things start to get complicated. NCIS / West Wing / Bones crossover.

Coffee, Croissants, and Cheekbones - 960 words
Angela Montenegro runs into someone who's trying to travel incognito. Bones crossover.

Costume Piece - 1471 words
Amy Pond meets some strangers on the road. Dr. Who crossover.

Sandpaper and Sympathy - 471 words
Even a superhero sometimes needs a sympathetic listener. NCIS crossover.

What I Did on my Christmas Vacation - 2492 words
An unexpected Christmas present triggers an odd series of events in Metropolis and Gotham City. DC universe only.

Yesterday's Ghost - 2392 words
Supergirl encounters a ghost on the edge of the desert, but what's the real story? Doctor Dawn Summers has some of the answers. Buffy crossover.

Girls' Night In - 710 words
Kara discovers that she knows less than she thought about Earth's popular culture; her friends try not to snigger too much. Bones / NCIS etc. crossover.

Adventures in House-Sitting - 6761 words
A routine house-sitting job leads to some unanticipated problems and a mystery to solve for Supergirl. Fortunately she has help from Batman... West Wing / NCIS / NCIS LA / Rockford Files crossover.

Adventures in Baby Sitting - 3703 words
Hancock has a problem. Castle, Beckett, and Supergirl try to help him. Possibly the first Castle / Hancock / DC Universe / Batteries Not Included crossover, warnings for language (it's a Hancock story) and excessive cuteness (Batteries Not Included)

Jason and the Cybernauts
An ordinary day in Cardiff... in which Torchwood has to deal with robot assassins, alien children, a superhero and threatening phone calls from Sarah Jane Smith. Torchwood / Avengers(UK) / Sarah Jane Adventures / DC Movieverse crossover.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game