Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Comments and thoughts go here.

help

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#251045 04/21/12 02:51 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting vignette. It makes me want to watch Superman 4 again (it's been 20 years) to remind myself who this Lacy woman is once more.

Glad as always to see Lois and Clark makes plans for the future. laugh

Hot pink skirt and tube top! [Linked Image] And we thought our Lois dressed badly. Yikes!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#251046 04/21/12 04:33 PM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Interesting vignette. It makes me want to watch Superman 4 again (it's been 20 years) to remind myself who this Lacy woman is once more.
Lacy plays a romantic role with Clark in that movie. In terms of her interaction with Clark it's somewhat similar to Cat's with LnC Clark. She's the socialite daughter of the man who takes over the DP with the intention of watering it down and turning it into something akin to "the Dirt Digger Weekly." Her interaction with Lois, however isn't quite as bad as Cat's with LnC Lois, more akin to a colleague and possible friend than Cat's rivalry with LnC Lois.

Glad as always to see Lois and Clark makes plans for the future. laugh
Yeah, when I was writing this fic I really felt like I needed to get Clark in there somewhere.

Hot pink skirt and tube top! [Linked Image] And we thought our Lois dressed badly. Yikes!
Only when she's going out to a club she's not too sure of the dress code. When I wrote this I had a hard time finding club clothes that looked like this Lois would wear so I just decided to go out on a limb. The pink of course is just in case a certain superhero flies by (he does like pink after all.)

CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
#251047 04/21/12 05:14 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
BTW Christina, you forgot to blue arrow your story. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#251048 04/21/12 05:38 PM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
BTW Christina, you forgot to blue arrow your story. wink
wallbash One of these days I'll remember that.

#251049 04/22/12 12:06 AM
Kerth
Kerth
I'm afraid I don't remember the character too well - wasn't a big fan of Superman IV - but I enjoyed the story.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#251050 04/22/12 03:34 AM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
I'm afraid I don't remember the character too well - wasn't a big fan of Superman IV - but I enjoyed the story.
I'll admit that she wasn't my favorite character at one time, mostly because I was Lois/Clark (Superman) all the way and anyone who got in the way of the pairing (with the sole exception of past Clark/Lana) was on my "hate list."

Originally this and a few other stories I'm getting ready to post were written as part of a Movieverse Pairings Challenge but friendship was considered acceptable.

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard