Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#250506 12/25/10 12:26 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Delete Me

Last edited by folc4evernaday; 11/30/16 03:25 PM.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
#250507 01/08/11 09:07 AM
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Wow! I'm really impressed that you could assemble so many Christmas-themed videos, all with different tones and scenes to fit the songs that you chose. That is amazing. I still haven't been able to watch them all because my web browser keeps freezing recently when I try to watch YouTube videos, but to single out a couple, I have enjoyed "Silent Night" (I thought the intro especially set the scene nicely) and "Please Come Home for Christmas." "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" definitely put a smile on my face, too. Nice job!

#250508 01/08/11 02:13 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Nora Helmer:
Wow! I'm really impressed that you could assemble so many Christmas-themed videos, all with different tones and scenes to fit the songs that you chose. That is amazing. I still haven't been able to watch them all because my web browser keeps freezing recently when I try to watch YouTube videos, but to single out a couple, I have enjoyed "Silent Night" (I thought the intro especially set the scene nicely) and "Please Come Home for Christmas." "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" definitely put a smile on my face, too. Nice job!
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had a hard time finding the right Christmas songs for my favorite couple, but once I figured them out I was able to get the videos done.

What browser are you using. Maybe try switching to a different one?

Google Chrome is made by the Google (the same company that runs youtube). You may have better luck with this one.

Or you can try Mozilla Firefox I haven't had any problems with either one of these web browsers when viewing videos.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
#250509 01/08/11 04:46 PM
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Thanks for the browser tips! I am using Safari 5.0.3 on a Macbook, but I was getting so frustrated with this problem, that I did try downloading and using Firefox a couple of days ago, and the same thing happened. I think it might be a javascript and/or flash player problem, but I did try reinstalling the most recent versions of both, and I still have the problem of the browser disconnecting from the Internet and going unresponsive if I try to navigate away from a lot of pages that have flash on them. And with those attempted fixes, I've reached the absolute limit of my technical expertise. wink

On the bright side, I was able to connect to watch your "I'll Be Home for Christmas." That is a beautiful version of the song and a very sweet video. You really gave it a nostalgic, wistful feel.

#250510 02/04/11 04:49 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice work! smile

The title of video #3, in particular, piqued my interest, but the link doesn't work. Well, it works, but it takes me to video #2. frown

If you can fix the link, I'd love to watch the video. hyper

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
#250511 02/04/11 10:56 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
It should work now. Sorry about that.
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard