Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Under Construction

Last edited by folc4evernaday; 11/30/16 03:33 PM.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
I really liked this video. Even though I am not a particular fan of Brooks & Dunn, this video drew me in with the creative matching of lyrics and scenes (I am always a sucker for that!), nice transitions and perfect clip length. Thanks for sharing. smile

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooooh, I always thought this would make a good LNC vid. Thanks for sharing - loved the creative way you matched clips to the music. Reminded me of just how cute these two were together. thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by LabRat:
Ooooh, I always thought this would make a good LNC vid. Thanks for sharing - loved the creative way you matched clips to the music. Reminded me of just how cute these two were together. thumbsup

LabRat smile
I'm glad you liked it. I've always enjoyed this song. I thought it'd make a good video; turns out it was harder than it looked but I'm glad it turned out all right.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard