Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#250486 10/16/10 11:40 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Under Construction

Last edited by folc4evernaday; 11/30/16 03:31 PM.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
#250487 10/19/10 12:42 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ooh, another Mat Kearney MV! I love it!! He sure does beautiful ballads. And this MV was wonderful!

I love your choice of clips showing the conflict between Lois and Clark, especially when the lyrics talk about everyone knowing what they're going through, and all roads leading back to you... It was perfect!

I also thought the clip coloring was very original and unique--some of the clips being in regular color, others in black and white, and yet others appearing to have a filter of some kind. It made it really neat! I loved it!

Nicely done! Double thumbs up from me!
thumbsup thumbsup

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
#250488 10/19/10 01:06 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by ErinK:
Ooh, another Mat Kearney MV! I love it!! He sure does beautiful ballads. And this MV was wonderful!

I love your choice of clips showing the conflict between Lois and Clark, especially when the lyrics talk about everyone knowing what they're going through, and all roads leading back to you... It was perfect!

I also thought the clip coloring was very original and unique--some of the clips being in regular color, others in black and white, and yet others appearing to have a filter of some kind. It made it really neat! I loved it!

Nicely done! Double thumbs up from me!
thumbsup thumbsup
Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. I was browsing youtube and found a couple songs by him that I liked. This one and New York to California were both ones I thought applied to LNC. I'm glad you like my effects. I've been playing around with them in PS CS5 and trying to come up with my own style. I'm glad it didn't come out too harsh. Thanks again. I appreciate the FDK.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Video redone with voiceovers. Hope everyone enjoys! FDK appreciated as always. smile On and On by Mat Kearney

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard