Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Under Construction

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Adorable. Loved the way you used the clips - very creative. Thanks for sharing this one.

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey! Somebody else did my fav song! This was FABULOUS! You know, it's been ages since I've found any time to sit down and rewatch LNC episodes, and what I totally loved about your video is the choice of clips. You did an incredible job selecting lesser used clips, little snippets of scenes I had completely forgotten about. And I thought the use of the re-unveiling of the DP sign for the lyrics "Hollywood sign" was perfect! I didn't even think about that, but that was a brilliant match.

Overall, the little scenes I'd forgotten about that you used in this were my absolute favorite. It has made me want to go rewatch episodes later in the season for those scenes you used, because I'd forgotten about them and how much I loved them!

Thanks for the shot of nostalgia! My day is definitely better for it. smile1 clap

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by LabRat:
Adorable. Loved the way you used the clips - very creative. Thanks for sharing this one.
LabRat, thanks. I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for the FDK.

Originally posted by ErinK:
Hey! Somebody else did my fav song! This was FABULOUS! You know, it's been ages since I've found any time to sit down and rewatch LNC episodes, and what I totally loved about your video is the choice of clips. You did an incredible job selecting lesser used clips, little snippets of scenes I had completely forgotten about. And I thought the use of the re-unveiling of the DP sign for the lyrics "Hollywood sign" was perfect! I didn't even think about that, but that was a brilliant match.

Overall, the little scenes I'd forgotten about that you used in this were my absolute favorite. It has made me want to go rewatch episodes later in the season for those scenes you used, because I'd forgotten about them and how much I loved them!

Thanks for the shot of nostalgia! My day is definitely better for it. smile1 clap
Aw, thanks ErinK. I'm glad I was able to help you remember forgotten scenes and episodes of LNC. I'm glad you liked the video. I honestly just found the song on youtube and thought it'd make a good video. I'm glad you enjoyed it and am happy it did so much to brighten your day. laugh

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard