Next Thread
Print Thread
#249850 08/14/08 11:46 AM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
I've recently completed my first video ever, but it's too big to post directly to the L&C video board. I sent a message to the board op, but I've not received a reply since I sent the message more than a week ago. Is there a low-cost or no-cost place to upload this video? I don't want to buy a domain name just for this one project, and I don't know if I'll ever do another. Any suggestions from this wonderful crew of vidders?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I sent a message to the board op, but I've not received a reply since I sent the message more than a week ago.
To the admins, Terry? I've not seen an email come in from you.

If your video is too large for FoLC Video, try Photobucket.
You'll have to set up an account, but it only takes a moment or two. Or many FoLCs post on You Tube - I've never posted anything there, so don't know what the process is, but I can't imagine it's too difficult.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Thanks for the info, Labby. It's going up on PhotoBucket and will be available for viewing and flaming soon. smile

I tried to use the form on the FolcVideo site to send a message, and it's actually possible that I didn't do it right. No worries on my end.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks for the info, Labby. It's going up on PhotoBucket and will be available for viewing and flaming soon.
I am sure it is going to be great Terry, I look forward to seeing it. thumbsup

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I tried to use the form on the FolcVideo site to send a message, and it's actually possible that I didn't do it right. No worries on my end.
If you have a question or problem at any point in the future, Terry, just click on the 'contact us' button at the bottom of this forum's main page. Someone there will always be around to help you out.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard