Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#248349 08/09/07 02:03 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
So, I was writing and listening to the songs on my computer at random when this song started playing. It's not a song that I would automatically think to make into a LnC vid, but the music spoke to me. So I immediately had to drop everything and make this video.

Here's Up Against the Wind , by Lori Perri. In case anyone wants to know, this song was in the movie, Set It Off, which is where I first heard it.

I will warn you now, this is NOT a waffy or a happy video, but I do promise that no one dies! I guess the tone of the song just matched my mood.

smile Hope you all like it!

EDITED:
Uploaded video to FolcVideo.com, edited to change link.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#248350 08/09/07 03:47 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww! That was extremely sad. The whole tone was just so... melancholy. It was wonderfully done, though. I especially loved the beginning with the clips from New Krypton arc.

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
#248351 08/11/07 01:23 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks, Laura!

Melancholy is definately a word that comes to mind for that song. I think the music is just beautiful--sad, but beautiful.

When I started making this video, using clips from the NK arc didn't immediately come to mind. I was looking for the scene with the moon in it and the rest just fell into place.

smile Glad you liked it!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard