Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by mozartmaid
Ah, OK, going back and checking the plot, she does end up with Raoul... I suppose you can make it work, but -- I don't know. She pities the Phantom, giving more sympathy towards Lex when you put it in the LnC-verse. At least in the musical, you feel like the Phantom has control over Christine, and I don't really like that when looking at the Lois/Lex relationship. smirk But perhaps I'm reading too deeply. It is a lovely song that I've sung MANY times. wink
But since this is only be a vid song request and not a story request, wouldn't the song by itself (without implying the same plot as the Phantom) work?

Wait, a gosh darn minute! You don't think Lex has control over Lois? He cons her into believing he's a good man. He tears her away from her friends and her career. He turns the once strong Mad Dog into a whimpering puppy who can't hold her own in a conversation with Mrs. Cox? How does Lex NOT have control over Lois? One could also argue that the reason that Lois didn't turn Lex in during Phoenix was because she felt sorry for him. peep

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Wait, a gosh darn minute! You don't think Lex has control over Lois? He cons her into believing he's a good man. He tears her away from her friends and her career. He turns the once strong Mad Dog into a whimpering puppy who can't hold her own in a conversation with Mrs. Cox? How does Lex NOT have control over Lois? One could also argue that the reason that Lois didn't turn Lex in during Phoenix was because she felt sorry for him. peep
Oh definitely... I just don't like to DWELL on that little aspect of Lois' character. She totally got sucked into Lex's web.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard