Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#245004 09/27/06 06:53 PM
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
FFP? Is that the correct terminology? Fan Fic Poster? Hope so. Sorry, this is my first try at this.

Just as a note, this fic is an nfic. So you have to have access to the nfic boards in order to read it. It is currently a work in progress and you can find it in the nfic table of contents. I would post a link to it, but I'm not sure that's allowed on the PG boards (maybe an administrator can enlighten me?)

Faustian Bargain was written by Sue S. Her skill and masterful storytelling in this fic compelled me to create this poster for her. That and the fact that I was one of her betas and followed her every step of the way. wink

Sue - this is for you! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed your story (well probably not, but... well... enjoy it anyway...)

-- DJ angel-devil

P.S. - I got the images for the collage from Andrea's website, Lois & Clark Archive: Here

[Linked Image]

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#245005 09/28/06 12:10 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
FFP? Is that the correct terminology? Fan Fic Poster? Hope so. Sorry, this is my first try at this.
Don't think there was any terminology, DJ. Think you just invented one. wink

I would post a link to it, but I'm not sure that's allowed on the PG boards
Nope. laugh The admins would delete such a link soon as they spotted it. Big no no, letting someone access nfic who didn't have permission to be there. <g>

Oh, and while I'm here - the poster is showing up very dark on my pc, so that I can't make out most of the detail on it. frown Which may mean nothing. It could be showing up a lot more clearly for others.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#245006 09/28/06 12:51 AM
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Labby!

Hee hee! I invented a new terminology? Yippee! What were they called fanfic posters before?

Thanks. See I didn't know how that whole "link" thing worked. I didn't realize if I posted a link that someone without access could still get there. blush Glad I didn't post it.

Thanks!

Oh, and I lightened up the gamma and brightness of the picture. It's supposed to be kind of *dark* but not dark enough that you can't see anything. Hope that helped.

Thank you!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#245007 09/28/06 12:55 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hee hee! I invented a new terminology? Yippee! What were they called fanfic posters before?
Oh, they were called Fanfic Posters. I just don't think anyone had thought, before you, to abbreviate that down to FFP. <g>

See I didn't know how that whole "link" thing worked. I didn't realize if I posted a link that someone without access could still get there.
I'm not sure they can. Most likely, the system would refuse to let them in if they clicked on the link without having permission to be in the nfic folder. But probably better to be safe than sorry. smile

I still can't clearly see the images down the right-hand side of the poster. But it's looking more and likely it's probably just my pc!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
#245008 09/28/06 09:48 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Hey,

that's a nice poster! Nice work! smile

See ya,
Anna.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#245009 09/28/06 11:29 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
But probably better to be safe than sorry.
Yeah I shudder to think of minors accidentally stumbling on a story with elements of vanilla sex between two consenting adults. They most likely would be scarred for life.

Oh nice poster MR. thumbsup

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...
#245010 09/28/06 03:22 PM
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey thanks Anna and Arawn! laugh I appreciate it!

#245011 09/28/06 04:22 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great poster! I love the snippets from the story. smile

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#245012 09/29/06 11:40 AM
Columnist
Columnist
wow great piece of art. Fits the story perfect. hyper

#245013 09/30/06 08:44 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Don't know if you've tweaked it again, DJ, but today I can see the right hand images much more clearly.

Cool!

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
#245014 09/30/06 04:00 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Uh yeah I saw the poster and then checked out the story and read a good part of it...

Oh yeah, this poster fits and is awesome. Well done! smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
#245015 09/30/06 05:46 PM
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Jen, Tahu! So glad you liked it and thought it was such a perfect fit! Thanks for the comments.

Hi Labby! No, I didn't tweak it anymore (except to update it with the two extra images). Who knows? But thanks! Glad you liked it.

Kelly! Hi there! Wow, what a great compliment that my poster caused you to run off and read the story. Yippee! Thank you so much!

#245016 10/02/06 03:43 AM
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yeah! Sue has decided to do a PG version of this story dance

So... now I can post a link to it.

You can find the TOC for Faustian Bargain HERE

-- DJ angel-devil

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard