Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
It appears that obsessive24's website is down, as I discovered when I had a craving to see this vid again. But no worries, it's also on folcvideo:
http://www.folcvideo.com/music/obsessive24_ThatsAll_sm.WMV

4/16 ETA: obsessive24.net is up and running again if you want to see the larger version of the video.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That was amazing! Great, great song that I haven't listened to in a while (snicker, yes their self-titled album was released before I was born), and it was perfect for Season 1! Killer editing. The storyline was perfect and the beat matching lined up perfectly.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow... that was absolutely amazing!!! It's definitely going down on the "videos to rewatch endlessly until someone in my family breaks my stereo" file.

smile1 Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yeah, that "Truth is I love you, more than I wanted to." pretty much describes Lois in late S1 and early S2.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hee! I haven't dropped by in a while and remembered to come by today and saw all this lovely shiny feedback! Thank you so much, guys! You made my day. smile

MrsMosley - thanks for keeping tabs on the site status! smile As you have discovered, my site should be back up and running by now. If there are any problems, just drop me a line and I'll fix it pronto.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard