Next Thread
Print Thread
#244626 07/14/06 08:55 PM
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This one's tricky. And very specific.

I need a clip of Lois walking across the screen.

Critical:

It must be across the screen, from side-to-side. Not towards or away from the camera.

Clark cannot be in the shot.

Very important:

It should be outside. Indoors will do in a pinch, but outside is much better. Along the sidewalk would be good.

There should be as few other people (and, come to that, objects) in frame as possible.

Bonus:

If Jimmy is walking with her (side-by-side is okay, but just ahead or just behind is better), that'd be cool.

If she's hunched over/crouching (kind of sneaking along or something), that'd be great. (Actually, a shot of her creeping across the screen next to a wall would be just about perfect. Preferably with Jimmy in tow.)

Oh, and when I say "Jimmy," I mean Justin. That's the Jimmy I've been using, and I'd prefer internal continuity.

Any thoughts?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#244627 07/14/06 11:14 PM
C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
Only thing I can think of at the moment is the scene in Just Say Noah, when L & J sneak into Smiley's lair.

Okay, just watched the scene: L&J watch the truck drive up, then run/sneak out the door and jump on the truck. The scene is pretty close to what you describe. Later, in Smiley's lair, there's more sneaking going on. I'd definitely check that episode out.

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
#244628 07/15/06 12:21 AM
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yeah, just spotted that. It might well work.

Thanks! smile

Still, any other thoughts would be appreciated. It'd be nice to have more options, if anyone can think of any.

If not... JSN seems workable. smile

Thanks again, CA. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#244629 07/18/06 05:40 AM
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Actually... Got another request. I'll go script-to-script later, if I have to, but if someone knows it off the top of her head, that'd be pretty useful.

I need shots of Perry on the phone. No one else in frame. (If there are other people in the room, that's okay. Just as long as there are clips where we can't see them or when they're off to the side or something.)

Any thoughts?

Paul

#244630 07/18/06 06:36 AM
Blogger
Blogger
Perry is on the phone split screened between Lois & Clark in TGGGOH (S1) You could easily edit the shot.

-He's on a pay phone outdoors in HOL (S1)

-He's on the phone with Lois in The Prankster I believe the scene with Lois in the kitchen (again split screen but possible to edit. I'm pretty sure the shot cuts to him at one point and back to Lois).
-He's on the phone in Season's Greedings (though he's under the influence of the Space Rats) S2.

I'm sure there is probably some others, this is just off the top of my head. There might be a quick shot of him on the phone in TMOSB too. I can't remember if the shot of Clark & Perry's phone conversation is only from Clark's side or not.

#244631 07/18/06 10:42 AM
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hmm. Thanks. GGGoH was a good thought. Unfortunately, that only yields a pair of 3-second clips. Prankster is fully split-screen. There's something at the start of one of the early S1 eps (the one with the poker game), but it's got credits all over it.

Season's Greedings is longer, but he's hunched over and drugged.

Oh well. Thanks for the help. Guess I'll keep looking...

Paul

#244632 07/18/06 02:22 PM
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, nm. Think I found something!

Thanks again for the help. smile

Paul

#244633 07/19/06 01:33 PM
Kerth
Kerth
At the end of "Ordinary People" Perry is talking to Lois on the phone. No split screen, just Perry.

I can't wait to see what you're up to. <g>

Sue

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard